Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

AlterNation

I don't get shit like that recommended though? it just means he's been watching those videos himself

Not the actual "recommended" tab that shows suggestions based on what you watch. If you scroll down...past that top section, there are other sections like "news" "entertainment", "lifestyle" etc. Everyone pretty much has some variation of those. They change depending on what you watch...but they always show up in some form or another. It might be tech news if you watch a lot of tech stuff, but they basically always force some variant of a news tab. My issue is with them forcing a news tab at all. And then, because he watches stupid shit, that news tab basically becomes filled with nonsense. I take exception with youtube's algorithm forcing a "news" tab in general. I don't think it should. They also have a whole tab that just says "shared and liked by popular on youtube"...which is also mostly garbage.

But, on the bright side...as I type this, I think I may have finally succeeded in weeding out a lot of this content. Just took a lot of clicking the 'x' to say I want to see less like that. And I mean...A LOT of clicking that damn 'x'...

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't find my photoshop installation disc.

It's basically the last thing I need on my new computer to make it feel proper. Funny thing is, I have my registration code, because it's on a sticker...and I have that sticker stuck to my monitor. But I need that disc. :lol:

I was having a dream that I won 10 million dollars. After waking up and realizing it wasn't real (it took me a minute because I was in denial), I was so pissed off, I decided to stay in bed.

I never get those dreams about money...but I get them about finding giant video game or comic book hauls. Always sucks.

This was the last week of school for the next 9 weeks. I work with special needs children providing assistance to them, but I also get to work with all the other kids. The end of the year is pretty tough on all levels because you don't know what the future holds plus you have to say goodbye to a lot of people that have practically been like your family for the last ten months and you might never see them again. I feel like I need a change of jobs, I don't want to go through this anymore.

Some jackass spoiled me on one of the matches for Dominion.

I got the main event spoiled for me on FB...about two seconds before I actually watched it.

*censored*in ouch..

Archived