Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breaking news: Monkey D. Jiggy will be sidelined for the remainder of the season with an injury to the lateral meniscus. It will be determined whether the knee injury will require surgery next week. Monkey, who acts as a goalkeeper in football and ice hockey, is said to be stunned by the verdict and has vowed to maybe come back stronger some day.

I can handle the cold, but I was hoping to meet with some friends and check out what the city had to offer. Been there so many times, and the most we've been to (that I can recall) is CN Tower.

During a match on Friday, I got hit in the mouth by the back of my opponents head. Luckily my tooth didn't get knocked out or anything like that, but the side of my mouth is all swollen, so I can't really open it very much which makes eating a pain in the ass

Was supposed to go visit my old man this weekend for his birthday but circumstances have put a stopper on that. I'll need to make it up to him by coming up with something big to make for dinner when I do manage to get out there.

Broke up with my boyfriend of almost a year two days ago. No blazing arguments or infidelity, just fell out of love. Trying some time apart and to remain friends afterwards, but god damn it's taking its toll. What makes it worse is that I think I confused my feelings and have made a mistake initiating the break up. But it's unfair to keep reeling him back in and out because of my confusion.

Broke up with my boyfriend of almost a year two days ago. No blazing arguments or infidelity, just fell out of love. Trying some time apart and to remain friends afterwards, but god damn it's taking its toll. What makes it worse is that I think I confused my feelings and have made a mistake initiating the break up. But it's unfair to keep reeling him back in and out because of my confusion.

Went through something similar late last year except it was two years. Always weird breaking up when nothing particularly bad happens. I don't know how old you are but people are changing a lot in that teen-mid 20s range so I think it's fairly common for people to simply grow apart. I know I'm not the same guy I was 2 years ago and neither is this particular ex girlfriend of mine. Neither of us are worse people, just different people.

The period right after is definitely a time where a lot of thinking goes on. I was thinking the same things. We tried it again once for a brief bit, but after that brief bit of joy that comes with it it immediately felt weird. I've personally come to terms with it and just accepted it as a pretty common thing that happens with relationships. I don't know your situation completely so I won't give any advice, just wish you the best.

Went to Ontario for my niece's sweet 16, and realized how quickly the kids are growing up. Heartbreaking, man. Two of my nieces are like, 15-16 while my nephew is 20, and I've known them since they were born (though two lived in Canada their whole lives while I live in NJ).

Helps me realize how parents must feel seeing their kids go from being annoying little shits as newborns to adults in blink of an eye.

I have an auntie who works for Scotland Yard and so far they're not allowed to divulge any information about today's terror attack in London. I also got very worried when I heard the news because my uncle (her husband) work for the Mets Police.

I have an auntie who works for Scotland Yard and so far they're not allowed to divulge any information about today's terror attack in London. I also got very worried when I heard the news because my uncle (her husband) work for the Mets Police.

Was awful what happened today. Hope your Aunt and Uncle are safe and okay, mate.

Archived