Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

AlterNation

Because I've been sick so much recently I've lost way too much weight too quick. Sure it slimmed me down, but I feel like shit shot and have no energy. My appetite has shrunk, too.

Oh, and now literally none of my nice trousers fit, even with the best I have. So that sucks.

I've been vomiting daily since November 5th 2013. Had all sorts of tests (including tubes down the throat) and had my Gallbladder removed (didn't help).

Now it's at the point where I can throw up from brushing my teeth.

I lost a lot of weight. Went from 69kg (11 stone) to 54kg (8.5 stone).

My weight started going up, as the body went into a defensive mode (said the doctor) plus I started exercising (with weights) and I think my body was still growing in general.

Now my weight is dropping again. Down to 58kg. So it's like it's saying *Censored* it.

Haven't had a night out drinking with my mates or even family since it happened (especially the past 3 Birthdays) and I haven't enjoyed a Christmas dinner with the family.

Oh and I've ripped my chest wall several times from vomiting, need laxatives to shit, vomit blood, burnt my sinuses from puking out my nose, and blackout a lot.

In other words. Good luck.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I've been sick so much recently I've lost way too much weight too quick. Sure it slimmed me down, but I feel like shit shot and have no energy. My appetite has shrunk, too.

Oh, and now literally none of my nice trousers fit, even with the best I have. So that sucks.

I've been vomiting daily since November 5th 2013. Had all sorts of tests (including tubes down the throat) and had my Gallbladder removed (didn't help).

My weight started going up, as the body went into a defensive mode (said the doctor) plus I started exercising (with weights) and I think my body was still growing in general.

Now my weight is dropping again. Down to 58kg. So it's like it's saying *Censored* it.

Haven't had a night out drinking with my mates or even family since it happened (especially the past 3 Birthdays) and I haven't enjoyed a Christmas dinner with the family.

Oh and I've ripped my chest wall several times from vomiting, need laxatives to shit, vomit blood, burnt my sinuses from puking out my nose, and blackout a lot.

That is *censored*ing awful, man.

That is *censored*ing awful, man.

That sounds awful. I suffer from acid reflux and it's ruined many a days for me. Can't imagine being as sick as you guys. Hope all gets better.

Vampire Diaries Spoiler

NO! Not *censored*ing Enzo! He was one of my favorite characters and I was really pulling for him and Bonnie to have some kind of happy ending, a bit unrealistic I know. Goddamn this really blows.

Also been in kind of a weird funk lately. Honestly don't even know how to describe other than bad weird. I can be happy for a moment then it fades and I'm back with the "bad weird" feeling.

Didn't click the "auto renew" off from my PSN trial so now I've been charged for PSN and I don't even want it, oops

I emailed support, hope I can get a refund. The cheeky hidden auto renew stuff is evil

I said goodbye to my grandpa for seemingly the last time today. He's in the Special Care Unit at the nursing home, and can only respond with blinking his eyes asks slightly moving his mouth. I was fine until the nurse kept saying he could rest now, and that all his family were here, and I just bawled like a baby. I was really young when I lost my first set of grandparents, so I wasn't really able to process it. For all intents and purposes, this was my first time dealing with this sort of thing. I didn't know how bad seeing my grandpa like that would get to me.

I said goodbye to my grandpa for seemingly the last time today. He's in the Special Care Unit at the nursing home, and can only respond with blinking his eyes asks slightly moving his mouth. I was fine until the nurse kept saying he could rest now, and that all his family were here, and I just bawled like a baby. I was really young when I lost my first set of grandparents, so I wasn't really able to process it. For all intents and purposes, this was my first time dealing with this sort of thing. I didn't know how bad seeing my grandpa like that would get to me.

Man, this brings up when I was losing my nan a few years back. It was one of the worst times of my life. I wouldn't wish that on anybody. I am so sorry you're having to go through with this. :cry:

My uncle sadly passed away last night. I wasn't really close to him, but my family is upset. Sucks to see them that way.

Thoughts are with you and your family.

My mom is in the hospital. She has been since Thursday. She is having problems with her gall bladder and her kidneys. She already had one surgery Friday and they are doing another as we speak. Just trying to stay positive and keep my head up.

Archived