General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How have you never had Starbucks?

I hate the place but have been dragged there multiple times by girls I've dated. Hard to imagine never having Starbucks lol.

I've actually never had one tbh. My girlfriend hasn't either, it's definitely possible lol.

Also, what is chipotle? Sounds fun to say.

Lol oh I certainly agree that it's trash.

Just kinda like hearing somebody has never stepped foot in a Walmart.

Lol to be fair sir, Walmart is a very very scary place. Have you seen some of the things that shop there?

It's not so bad in Canada.

But yeah, on a recent drive to New York, we stopped at one somewhere in Pennsylvania and damn, it felt like we were in a sequel to The Hills have Eyes.

Haaven't stepped into a Walmart in the past 20 years :P

DAMN. I'm there at least once a week.

Lol to be fair sir, Walmart is a very very scary place. Have you seen some of the things that shop there?

It's not so bad in Canada.

But yeah, on a recent drive to New York, we stopped at one somewhere in Pennsylvania and damn, it felt like we were in a sequel to The Hills have Eyes.

Come to Missouri sometime, lol. The smaller areas with a Walmart can be described the same way. Although, they won't rape and murder you.

I hate the place but have been dragged there multiple times by girls I've dated. Hard to imagine never having Starbucks lol.

I've actually never had one tbh. My girlfriend hasn't either, it's definitely possible lol.

Oh wow. I thought Starbucks was popular everywhere for some reason. They're pretty much in 80% of the plaza's over here and get a fair bit of mainstream attention.

Guess I never thought about it.

Oh wow. I thought Starbucks was popular everywhere for some reason. They're pretty much in 80% of the plaza's over here and get a fair bit of mainstream attention.

Guess I never thought about it.

They're everywhere here too, but I still haven't had one. I don't like coffee so much aha.

I don't really bother with Chipotle. As far as burritos go I'm really only a meat and cheese type of guy and don't really care for any of that other stuff. I don't like too many ingredients in that sort of thing. I'm the same way with burgers. Just meat, cheese, ketchup, and I'm good. Don't need a bunch of other stuff sliding about in there.

Chipotle is disgusting and overrated.

Not unless you're a huge diarrhea mark.

Getting diarrhea from Chipotle should be the least of your concerns...

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/02/investing/chipotle-earnings-e-coli/index.html

Eh, never got e.coli even in middle of the scare. But their guac or something *censored*s up my digestive system somehow.

Starbucks coffee is absolute shit, but I hate bitter. Dunkin Donuts in comparison makes better coffee without needing to order blonde roast. All in all, Wawa is my go-to place for coffee, unless I really need Dunkin's effectiveness.

Also, what is chipotle? Sounds fun to say.

Chipotle is like that little alien in the Alien movies that shreds peoples insides.

I make coffee at home, because I'm a capable human being who can make things, and doesn't need to go out and buy them. I guess that's about the only answer I have for that question. Coffee is coffee...I really don't need to overpay for it.

Always such a smartass. I did say Starbucks sucks so I get that.

But when you drink coffee 5 or more times a day like I usually do, I end up buying coffee (from McDonalds mainly). Didn't need the capable speech lol.

I don't really bother with Chipotle. As far as burritos go I'm really only a meat and cheese type of guy and don't really care for any of that other stuff. I don't like too many ingredients in that sort of thing. I'm the same way with burgers. Just meat, cheese, ketchup, and I'm good. Don't need a bunch of other stuff sliding about in there.

I'm the same, but with pizza. Cheese and pepperoni or cheese and ham and I'm good. I don't need all those onions and mushrooms and pineapples.

Girls actually date you? Odd. Lol Kidding aside, Starbucks is also trash.

Costa does the best coffee. Actually scratch that, Greggs do the best coffee, and you can get a bacon roll in the morning.

Anyway, here comes a REALLY unpopular opinion.

I've never seen the attraction or the big deal about alcohol.

Girls actually date you? Odd. Lol Kidding aside, Starbucks is also trash.

Costa does the best coffee. Actually scratch that, Greggs do the best coffee, and you can get a bacon roll in the morning.

Anyway, here comes a REALLY unpopular opinion.

I've never seen the attraction or the big deal about alcohol.

That isn't unpopular.

Archived