General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iPhone/Apple users are annoying as *Censored*.

I wasn't aware you stole my phone.

Harharhar. Most users act too elite and knock down Android even though they haven't even touched it.

What are you even on about? If anything, the techy elitists are circlejerking themselves over how shitty Apple is and how dumb people are to buy their product. Anti-Apple is pretty much PCMasterrace 2.0

No doubt, but I see far more Apple/iPhone users bragging about their iPhone and ridiculing Android.

Harharhar. Most users act too elite and knock down Android even though they haven't even touched it.

What are you even on about? If anything, the techy elitists are circlejerking themselves over how shitty Apple is and how dumb people are to buy their product. Anti-Apple is pretty much PCMasterrace 2.0

Apple elitists are being all "iPHONE IS AWESOME *Censored* ANDROID IT SO UGLY IPHONE THIS IPHONE THAT!"

No doubt, but I see far more Apple/iPhone users bragging about their iPhone and ridiculing Android.

Apple elitists are being all "iPHONE IS AWESOME *Censored* ANDROID IT SO UGLY IPHONE THIS IPHONE THAT!"

No, those are just little pricks who think they're better because iPhone is pretty. But pretty much everyone who gets horny over how smart they are acts like buying Apple stuff equals stupidity. I'm serious, google that shit, Android (or generally everything non-Apple but primarily Android) has become a huge army of pricks over how much better they are for using the superior device n shit.

What type of losers argue over cell phones? Or game consoles for that matter? Like what works for you may not work for others. It's just a preference thing. I'm a guitar player and I don't like Les Paul's. I think they're bulky and they don't give me all the tones I want. But I don't give a shit if somebody else plays and likes them. Cool they have a guitar that works for them. I'm sure they don't like the twanginess of my strat, but they won't say shit to me either. Everybody's happy.

What type of losers argue over cell phones? Or game consoles for that matter? Like what works for you may not work for others. It's just a preference thing. I'm a guitar player and I don't like Les Paul's. I think they're bulky and they don't give me all the tones I want. But I don't give a shit if somebody else plays and likes them. Cool they have a guitar that works for them. I'm sure they don't like the twanginess of my strat, but they won't say shit to me either. Everybody's happy.

apparently doesn't work in the world of electronics ¯\_(?)_/¯

actually it's kinda that way in most things though tbh. sports (although that makes sense) but also fashion and music taste and so on. Everyone think their own shit is the nicest

No, those are just little pricks who think they're better because iPhone is pretty. But pretty much everyone who gets horny over how smart they are acts like buying Apple stuff equals stupidity. I'm serious, google that shit, Android (or generally everything non-Apple but primarily Android) has become a huge army of pricks over how much better they are for using the superior device n shit.

This is true. I just don't see that with Android users as much, though, but I guess it's due to environment and all.

Being born in a certain country does not preclude you from criticizing or despising it. It's amazing how many people don't realize that.

Particularly Americans. "If you don't like this country, then get out!"

Being born in a certain country does not preclude you from criticizing or despising it. It's amazing how many people don't realize that.

Particularly Americans. "If you don't like this country, then get out!"

That's a terrible and lazy argument. Speaking of which, there are so many arguments, or rather, fallacies that I dislike. One example is the "Children in Africa".

As in, "children in Africa are starving and wish they had the veggies in front of you to eat!"?

Yeah, but in general as well. As in, you complain about a general predicament and someone says some bullshit like "Well, at least you're not handicapped/poor/paralyzed/dead".

Oh. I like to say that as a way of saying "there's a bright side to everything!" But yeah, I can understand how it's annoying.

Fox News should stfu and light itself on fire with all its bullshit and propaganda.

Trayvon Martin was completely innocent, and the only thing he did wrong was defending himself against a *censored*ed up guy who continues to get away with anything.

Because he's a black kid who wore a hoodie and had questionable pictures, amongst other stuff. Media also painted it as black vs. white even though George Zimmerman wasn't white, which worked even more against Trayvon.

As in, "children in Africa are starving and wish they had the veggies in front of you to eat!"?

If I had a dollar for everytime I heard that in my life. Yeesh

I may sound cold-hearted about this but, eh.

The whole breast cancer awareness month in Occtober is a load of bull to me.

It's like breast cancer is the only thing to be aware of? What about prostate cancer or colon cancer? Testicular cancer, lung cancer, brain cancer, stomach cancer, pancreatic cancer. Hell all cancers should be something yet they only have an awareness month on one cancer in particular.

If I had a dollar for everytime I heard that in my life. Yeesh

I may sound cold-hearted about this but, eh.

The whole breast cancer awareness month in Occtober is a load of bull to me.

It's like breast cancer is the only thing to be aware of? What about prostate cancer or colon cancer? Testicular cancer, lung cancer, brain cancer, stomach cancer, pancreatic cancer. Hell all cancers should be something yet they only have an awareness month on one cancer in particular.

I know it's not cancer, but February is Marfan Syndrome Awareness Month if that helps.

Archived