General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rob Dyrdek, a kardashian.. shut the front door. I sjare birthday with liam neeson, mick foley, tom jones and prince. Enjoy your sub par date of birth you pleb.

Was naming some celebs that had bdays in June bro,not just on a day or two.

But along with Rob Dyrdek, King Henry VIII of England and I also share the same bday.

Rob Dyrdek, a kardashian.. shut the front door. I sjare birthday with liam neeson, mick foley, tom jones and prince. Enjoy your sub par date of birth you pleb.

But along with Rob Dyrdek, King Henry VIII of England and I also share the same bday.

You keep mentioning Dyrdek like he's cool.

You keep mentioning Dyrdek like he's cool.

He is to some. Care to share why he isn't?

I don't see how that situation would ever make Dyrdek cool.

It wouldn't...but, you know...the part where you insinuated that owning a Monster Energy "M" necklace makes you the mental equivalent of a ten year old. That is what I was referring to. Obviously.

I don't see how that situation would ever make Dyrdek cool.

It wouldn't...but, you know...the part where you insinuated that owning a Monster Energy "M" necklace makes you the mental equivalent of a ten year old. That is what I was referring to. Obviously.

Well, it does. Regardless of how muscley you are.

Archived