General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

I feel like getting kicked in the balls or something probably hurts worse, it's just that childbirth pain can last a lot longer so it is probably more miserable. And yeah I'm sure there are a lot more painful things too.

"A kick in the balls is above 9000 del (units) of pain which is similar to giving birth to 160 kids & breaking up to 3200 bones at a time."

Bet'cha all didn't know that, huh? These bitches be exaggerating.

Is that... somehow scientifically backed up? Like... mass study with a relative average? 'cause that'd be interesting as *Censored*.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't even watched it, TBH. Google it. It actually seems most of what I find supports that a kick in the balls hurts a lot more.

Edit: Just watched it. How the *Censored* do you start the video saying men experience 9000 del of pain then call it a tie? Pfft.

Most of my life, I've been a pro-fall person...but I definitely like summer better these days.

-Outdoor concerts and festivals

-Camping and hiking

-Fireworks

-Sleeping outside just for the hell of it

-Mother*censored*ing watermelon (the most delicious fruit in existence).

-Swimming/rafting/tubing

-BBQ

I could go on, pretty much indefinitely.

Only things I dislike about summer, are the nights when it's too damn hot to sleep, and when the sun is so strong that it burns 80% of my skin off in less than ten minutes.

Most of my life, I've been a pro-fall person...but I definitely like summer better these days.

-Outdoor concerts and festivals

-Camping and hiking

-Fireworks

-Sleeping outside just for the hell of it

-Mother*censored*ing watermelon (the most delicious fruit in existence).

-Swimming/rafting/tubing

-BBQ

I could go on, pretty much indefinitely.

Only things I dislike about summer, are the nights when it's too damn hot to sleep, and when the sun is so strong that it burns 80% of my skin off in less than ten minutes.

Yeah, that's the main reason I hate it. I burn really badly. That outweighs any of the positives of Summer for me.

I feel like getting kicked in the balls or something probably hurts worse, it's just that childbirth pain can last a lot longer so it is probably more miserable. And yeah I'm sure there are a lot more painful things too.

"A kick in the balls is above 9000 del (units) of pain which is similar to giving birth to 160 kids & breaking up to 3200 bones at a time."

Bet'cha all didn't know that, huh? These bitches be exaggerating.

I'm pretty sure that 'del' is not even a scientifically-recognized unit of measurement.

I don't have allergies, *censored*er. I win.

Summer is the worst. You get flies, *censored*ing hot temperature, bugs, insects, and the heat. Only good thing about it is that women wear less.

I don't have allergies, *censored*er. I win.

Summer is the worst. You get flies, *censored*ing hot temperature, bugs, insects, and the heat. Only good thing about it is that women wear less.

I actually love the summer heat. I hate bees and shit, not that I ever got stung by one but there's always the high risk of experiencing that.

I like Fall and Winter the best. I mean, Summer is super pretty and I like warm weather, but I really just don't like hot weather. Plus, coldness doesn't really bother me, so I dig winter too. Spring is the worst though, *censored*ing useless.

Yeah, *Censored* spring. All the bipolar ass weather we get in spring. Hot one day, chilly the next, and I have allergies. The weather changes just *Censored* with my allergies.

I'd rather it be Summer because I prefer hotter temperatures and when it gets weird, it'll either be extremely hot or the normal Summer temperature.

Fall is okay, but it never appealed to me at all. Winter is only fun when it closes down school and holiday times.

Archived