General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Avocado doesn't taste like anything to me tbh but the texture is quite creamy and bearable. I eat it because it's one of the best source of healthy fats.

Mango is obviously the most delicious fruit in the whole wide world. Anyone who argues with that is a *Censored*.

(j.k, but srsly, if you don't like mango, there is something wrong with you.)

Avocado doesn't taste like anything to me tbh but the texture is quite creamy and bearable. I eat it because it's one of the best source of healthy fats.

Seriously? Your sense of taste must be broken. I think avocado's taste pretty nutty...and a little bit like egg too (only a tiny bit). But definitely nutty. I certainly wouldn't say that they are tasteless.

Seriously? Your sense of taste must be broken. I think avocado's taste pretty nutty...and a little bit like egg too (only a tiny bit). But definitely nutty. I certainly wouldn't say that they are tasteless.

I dunno maybe the taste is very mild. I'm usually eating it along with other foods that are very strong in taste that I don't notice it. It certainly doesn't have a bad or a strong enough taste for me to notice.

I feel like getting kicked in the balls or something probably hurts worse, it's just that childbirth pain can last a lot longer so it is probably more miserable. And yeah I'm sure there are a lot more painful things too.

"A kick in the balls is above 9000 del (units) of pain which is similar to giving birth to 160 kids & breaking up to 3200 bones at a time."

Bet'cha all didn't know that, huh? These bitches be exaggerating.

Archived