General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're bitch-made if you think stepping on a lego hurts that bad

Well *Censored* you too. Coincidently, my view of bitch made is a guy who goes to a Brand New show. But hey... you do you man.

I never said it hurt that bad anyway. Just that it's something I'd rather not experience again in a hurry. Fortunately I never really do anything that causes a lot of pain so I've not really got much to compare it to. I've been hit in the balls a bunch of times but everyone else brought that up so I thought I'd go for something else.

Unusual, but the worst pain that I've ever felt came from biting my nails I think. Not proud of it, but I've bitten them to the point where it's constant pain no matter what I'm doing. Going far enough where I'm having to pull the remaining nail from under the skin and bleeds for ages. Hurts like a bitch. Don't expect anyone to truly know how bad it is though.

Worst pain I've ever had was a bile duct blockage. It feels like somebody is stabbing your liver with a dagger.

But anyway..idk how unpopular this is, but banana has to be my least favorite fruit.

Hate the taste and smell.

Banana, eh? I don't know if I have a least favorite fruit. All fruit is pretty good. I think pomegranate is overrated. It's a pain in the ass to eat all of those little seeds, and I don't think they taste particularly good. I like pomegranate juice, I guess...but the main fruit? *Censored* that thing. And as for bananas...they have their place. I don't really just eat bananas for the hell of it, but they're good in cereal, or in a smoothie. Banana smoothies are bangin. I do think I might have a slight allergy to bananas though. The roof of my mouth usually gets a bit itchy when I eat them (or drink them). Nothing serious though.

Worst pain I've ever had was a bile duct blockage. It feels like somebody is stabbing your liver with a dagger.

Then why didn't you just say getting stabbed in the liver?

because you could be stabbed by anything. Gotta be specific.

Ever been stabbed by a headphone jack? I assume it'd hurt like hell. For few minutes.

Then why didn't you just say getting stabbed in the liver?

...it really doesn't matter. Same thing.

Archived