General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

Drugs can improve one's life. Depends on the kind of drugs, quantity taken, and frequency.

I don't really see how it's better than learning to cope naturally. I got over my old social anxiety without the aid of meds or alcohol and feel it was more rewarding that way. It still exist to a degree, but not to the point it was in my teens.

How would you know it was more rewarding?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drugs can improve one's life. Depends on the kind of drugs, quantity taken, and frequency.

I don't really see how it's better than learning to cope naturally. I got over my old social anxiety without the aid of meds or alcohol and feel it was more rewarding that way. It still exist to a degree, but not to the point it was in my teens.

Coffee keeps me awake and keeps the withdrawal headache away. There's that. :3

But what works for you may not work for others.

How would you know it was more rewarding?

Strange as it sounds, it's almost like an accomplishment.

Why?

Felt like I didn't need the help of anything else to overcome something that burdens a lot of people.

Coffee keeps me awake and keeps the withdrawal headache away. There's that. :3

But what works for you may not work for others.

The caffeine in Dr. Pepper does not really do much to me and I am one of those people who seemingly never get tired, it causes insomnia at times.

It's hard to respect somebody who is drunk or stoned, nothing they say makes any sense at all and generally gets on people's nerves. And those perspectives are nothing but an illusion, a pointless dream.

That depends on the person (that's, like, the fourth time I've said that by now?). I'm very articulate when drunk/stoned, aside from a rare slur, at worst.

A perspective is merely an outlook. One's views cannot be 'illusions'. They can be stupid or illogical, but they're still there. They still exist.

Your non sequitur posts have been nothing but fallacies. I've changed my mind: you are definitely an idiot.

It's hard to respect somebody who is drunk or stoned, nothing they say makes any sense at all and generally gets on people's nerves. And those perspectives are nothing but an illusion, a pointless dream.

That depends on the person (that's, like, the fourth time I've said that by now?). I'm very articulate when drunk/stoned, aside from a rare slur, at worst.

A perspective is merely an outlook. One's views cannot be 'illusions'. They can be stupid or illogical, but they're still there. They still exist.

Your non sequitur posts have been nothing but fallacies. I've changed my mind: you are definitely an idiot.

Have those illusions when stoned and people will pity you and call you a junkie, without them, you're considered insane. Psychedelics are known to cause insanity, by the way.

I think banana consumation is bad. I think it is pitiful and I hate everyone who eats them. Such pathetic human beings.

I prefer shoving them up my ass.

My name's TJ and I'm an Athiest. The Amazing Athiest. Plz subscribe.

Oh god, go away with that shit man

Yo, it's not really an opinion (or actually it is but I have no idea if its unpopular) but I think Louis CK legit looks and speaks and thinks like someone mixed an older CM Punk and Kevin James. Like, it's tripping me out

Have those illusions when stoned and people will pity you and call you a junkie, without them, you're considered insane. Psychedelics are known to cause insanity, by the way.

I literally just explained that perspectives are not illusions. Like, I don't even...

I literally just explained that perspectives are not illusions. Like, I don't even...

I am referring to people's claims that the drugs let them "see" and "hear" things that are not really there.

Psychedelics are not known to cause insanity...lmao. This dude sounds like me back when I was 15, and thought everything was the devil. :lol: Then I became a *censored*ing adult and learned how the world really works.

If you had the same experiences as myself around drugs you would hate them, too. And most people would agree that society would be better off without the stuff and all the hate it gets from the general public is well deserved.

Drugs alter people's mental states, those altered states lead to problematic behavior and cloud one's mind from reality, it's a cycle. Both are a problem.

You're generalizing, and presenting a slippery slope fallacy. They don't necessarily lead to problematic behavior. For the umpteenth time, that depends on the person.

All of you who are annoyed with or getting angry at whatshisname. Why continue debating if he's pissing you off? Turns into an argument, usually.

I enjoy debating too, though not with idiots. Facebook is full of them.

I *censored*ing hate Facebook.

I generally try to see a debate through, if I feel that the person I'm debating isn't hopeless.

I don't think The Walking Deadman is an irredeemable moron or anything - I just think he's ridiculously stubborn and biased.

Every experience I have seen or heard says otherwise, they either end up stupid, angry, emotional, or all of the above. It's a habit that would be better off gone. It would cut back on premature deaths and cripple drug lords and street dealers' operations, much to my pleasure.

they'd move onto something else illegal to make money

Drugs alter people's mental states, those altered states lead to problematic behavior and cloud one's mind from reality, it's a cycle. Both are a problem.

You're generalizing, and presenting a slippery slope fallacy. They don't necessarily lead to problematic behavior. For the umpteenth time, that depends on the person.

All of you who are annoyed with or getting angry at whatshisname. Why continue debating if he's pissing you off? Turns into an argument, usually.

I enjoy debating too, though not with idiots. Facebook is full of them.

I *censored*ing hate Facebook.

I generally try to see a debate through, if I feel that the person I'm debating isn't hopeless.

I don't think The Walking Deadman is an irredeemable moron or anything - I just think he's ridiculously stubborn and biased.

Every experience I have seen or heard says otherwise, they either end up stupid, angry, emotional, or all of the above. It's a habit that would be better off gone. It would cut back on premature deaths and cripple drug lords and street dealers' operations, much to my pleasure.

they'd move onto something else illegal to make money

Take away drugs and prostitution and they would not really have much left. As cruel as it may sound, I actually would like to see people like that lose it all, take them from their mansions and reduce them to living on the streets. It would be a punishment in itself.

They could always sell guns to Europeans

Sell fake movies?

How the hell do you plan to get drugs off them anyway? good luck with that. Ask Caws member Scorpion about it, he's experienced in drug deals going bad.

Sell fake movies?

How the hell do you plan to get drugs off them anyway? good luck with that. Ask Caws member Scorpion about it, he's experienced in drug deals going bad.

Which is why I have no respect for dealers. I made a previous post mentioning they have terrible traits. One of the two I knew was a racist who claimed he'd run over animals when driving for fun. My cousin dated him three times, which is odd, since her dad has battled drug problems for years.

Sell fake movies?

Which is why I have no respect for dealers. I made a previous post mentioning they have terrible traits. One of the two I knew was a racist who claimed he'd run over animals when driving for fun. My cousin dated him three times, which is odd, since her dad has battled drug problems for years.

You know only two dealers. How the hell would you think or know they'd all be as bad as that?

Archived