General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

Mob films and war films are incredibly uninteresting and boring. That includes the renowned ones like The Godfather, Goodfellas, Saving Private Ryan, Full Metal Jacket, etc.

^ not even debatable. People only drink beer because it's a "mans" drink." Beer is *censored*ing horrible.

It's actually not too bad if you're already drunk off of hard liquor. At that point, you don't even really pay much mind to the taste. That's the only time I ever drink beer.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Germany invading the Soviet Union in 1941 was the correct strategic decision at the time.

But fighting at two fronts were bound to lose and they had to think America was going to join the fight sometime and the Soviet Union would be to hard to fight without their full force.

To be fair, Nazi Germany was easily beating the Soviet Union until the battles of Stalingrad, Moscow, and Leningrad. At that time, the Soviet Union was as weak as it could ever be because of Stalin's purges. If Germany did win the war without declaring war on the USSR, they would have became more of a threat down the road. Fortifications built, it's militaries properly organzied and ready .etc

There is also that Stalin himself could break their non-aggression pact first and blindside Hitler when he has all his armies elsewhere

Pretty much what Ipse said. Even though both Germany and the USSR had a non aggression pact the threat of the Soviet Union breaking that pact and attacking Germany was a serious threat in the future.

If Germany was to have any chance in defeating the Soviet Union it was then or never. Germany had a better chance against an horribly unprepared Soviet Union than a fully prepared Soviet Union.

A fully prepared Soviet Union would be exponentially more difficult if not impossible for Germany to defeat militarily.

^ not even debatable. People only drink beer because it's a "mans" drink." Beer is *censored*ing horrible.

I like some beer and have no problems drinking it if given, but it's generally crap

I can't stand canned drinks (alcohol), in a battle alrighty then but can is eh

I don't like all these super hero movies nor comics nor action figures.

I'm in love with all of those things, but super hero movies are like ugh. I don't actually think they nail a good chunk of them as well as they could, I have watched more underwhelming hero films than good/great ones.

In general, I think Batman is a pretty average superhero. Not just because he doesn't really have superhuman powers to be called anything beyond your vigilante hero. The Amazing Spider-Man reboots should have never been made.

And also, a lot of us talk an awful lot about fast food because we spend an awful lot of our time sitting on the internet and doing little. I mean, if we were very active people, maybe some of us wouldn't rely on bad meals like those as much as we do.

Marvel movies suck, the only good ones are the ones with RDJ in them. Most DC movies suck too, but Batman Begins was good all around while The Dark Knight's bright points were in Heath and Aaron.

Batman is an average superhero, but that's what makes him appealing, I guess, along with a more gothic setting. He doesn't need super powers to beat baddies, just his own skills and technology.

Eh, yeah, but it's not even like he's that superior in comparison to many of the foes he's been up against. I've often found some of his foes a little more intimidating, skill-wise, than Batman himself. Tech-wise, though, he's that guy.

Nah, Iron Man 2 was kind of eh. Raimi's first two Spider-Man movies were great, to me (2 being brilliant). Batman Begins was quite good, to be fair, I think that it may have been the most-interesting movie out of the three. TDK featuring the best performances.

Eh, yeah, but it's not even like he's that superior in comparison to many of the foes he's been up against. I've often found some of his foes a little more intimidating, skill-wise, than Batman himself. Tech-wise, though, he's that guy.

Nah, Iron Man 2 was kind of eh. Raimi's first two Spider-Man movies were great, to me (2 being brilliant). Batman Begins was quite good, to be fair, I think that it may have been the most-interesting movie out of the three. TDK featuring the best performances.

The Joker seems to be one of the best comic book villains.

It was, but RDJ is worth watching. I didn't like 2 or 3 much, even, but again, RD-mother*censored*ing-J could make watching paint dry entertaining.

Batman Begins is honestly underrated. The Dark Knight and its sequel dragged on too much, and it was all "can you just be over with pls?" But then again, Heath was amazing.

Archived