General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh Heineken and Stela are not portrayed as fancy beers. Heineken is hyped up commercially...but the price - quality ratio is terrible, and yeah, the beer itself is not so good. Stella Artois is better, but It's more ranked in about low to mid range at best. And again, commercially it may seem like it's held as something fancy...but I'd say general concesus is way different.

Heineken is gross.

I'll second this. And I drink pretty much anything. Hell, I'll even drink Heineken if I have to. But it's a terrible beer. Just skunked and generally not good at all. There's nothing else that tastes like Heineken, and that isn't a good thing. Not a fan of Stella Artois either. I've drank hundreds, maybe even thousands of different beers...and those two fall at the very bottom of my list. Which is funny, since they're widely portrayed as "fancy" beers.

Stella Artois is a hell of a lot palatable than Heineken tho

Heineken is gross.

I'll second this. And I drink pretty much anything. Hell, I'll even drink Heineken if I have to. But it's a terrible beer. Just skunked and generally not good at all. There's nothing else that tastes like Heineken, and that isn't a good thing. Not a fan of Stella Artois either. I've drank hundreds, maybe even thousands of different beers...and those two fall at the very bottom of my list. Which is funny, since they're widely portrayed as "fancy" beers.

Stella is portrayed as fancy beer? Guess it's not called "wife beater" over there.

Heineken is gross.

Stella is portrayed as fancy beer? Guess it's not called "wife beater" over there.

Lmao, yeah...it's totally portrayed as a fancy beer. For as long as I can remember, Stella has been marketed in the US as some sort of high class cocktail party beer. :lol:

I mean...just look at this shit...

Yeah I'm not a big fan of Stella either. Tastes okay, but has always been really bloating for me. I remember having a pint of it before a show one time (not realising it was Stella) and just having the WORST time onstage.

I'm like that with San Miguel and that beer isn't even that bad, but it just doesn't sit well with me. Don't try and piss in a bottle behind your drum set on stage ... it doesn't work :lol:

Yeah I'm not a big fan of Stella either. Tastes okay, but has always been really bloating for me. I remember having a pint of it before a show one time (not realising it was Stella) and just having the WORST time onstage.

I'm like that with San Miguel and that beer isn't even that bad, but it just doesn't sit well with me. Don't try and piss in a bottle behind your drum set on stage ... it doesn't work :lol:

I feel like I'd have a better chance at getting away with that than pissing in a bottle whilst playing bass :lol:

I feel like I'd have a better chance at getting away with that than pissing in a bottle whilst playing bass :lol:

That's probably correct lmao.

• 2 weeks later...

I've seriously never eaten at most of these chain restaurants...

Never had Arby's, never had Chipotle, never had Panera, Starbucks, etc. I assume that they're all lackluster based solely on the fact that they're chain restaurants...so I don't think I could ever have a negative opinion about any of them. I mean...it would never shock me if I ate there and then said "meh"...that's just what I would expect. :lol:

Archived