General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NonBinary gender or,what ever it called is stupid

NonBinary gender or,what ever it called is stupid

All the "gender" other than male and female are stupid

I have this "protective instinct" where it pisses me off whenever I'm on a message board or something and see 12 people piling on insulting one guy. I never get "ALL CAPS!!!" about it. In fact, I rarely ever intervene, because then I become the target and the other dude disappears. So I don't bother with that. But I still don't like to see it. Anyway, I just figure it's an unpopular opinion because, well, that still happens.

Unisex bathrooms without urinals would *censored*ing suck.

I mean if you didn't have to seperate an area into two rooms (so like, have less wall and stuff) you could probably fit a frick ton of stalls and urinals in there

Urinals are not necessary? It's the quickest way to get a bunch of people in and out of the bathroom. Tell those people to go to a music festival or a concert, or even a show like WWE..."not necessary"? Yeah...okay, pal.

I think we're on the same team here. I just meant we can live without them IF WE ABSOLUTELY HAD TOO by "...and maybe they're not but..."

...but I sure as hell would be complaining and condemning those responsible for taking them away.

I'm glad urinals exists. I can't pee in public. I know nobody is gonna watch me or whatever but I just can't pee, unless I'm literally about to piss my pants. So I'm always glad about urinals, cause it means there's always free stalls :lol:

Urinals are not necessary? It's the quickest way to get a bunch of people in and out of the bathroom. Tell those people to go to a music festival or a concert, or even a show like WWE..."not necessary"? Yeah...okay, pal.

Guys, only guys.

Okay...did guys stop being people at some point? I was referencing large crowds. Of people.

Guys...sure. Semantics.

Point is, urinals allow large groups of MALE people to quickly move through a public bathroom without taking a lot of time and causing line backups. They're necessary if for no reason other than quickly getting people back to whatever show or event they paid to see. It might not be a "necessity", but it is a MAJOR convenience.

Guys, only guys.

Okay...did guys stop being people at some point? I was referencing large crowds. Of people.

Guys...sure. Semantics.

Point is, urinals allow large groups of MALE people to quickly move through a public bathroom without taking a lot of time and causing line backups. They're necessary if for no reason other than quickly getting people back to whatever show or event they paid to see. It might not be a "necessity", but it is a MAJOR convenience.

Agreed.

Guys, only guys.

i mean i heard from some girls before that they know another girl who can actually pee standing up if they have to go bad enough but i honestly don't know

i mean you could also probably have urinals for transwomen in the states where who goes pee pee where is a pressing political matter

My point was never about men or women...or anything in between...it was about the convenience of people moving quickly through a public bathroom. That point is even more valid for unisex bathrooms, is it not? So the men can use the urinals and not block up the stalls? I was commenting on urinals not being necessary. They exist for the convenience of quickly passing people through the restroom...and like I said, it helps both men and women, because lines are lines...and urinals cut down on lines...Anyone who seriously suggests that urinals should be done away with in unisex restrooms is a damn fool. Why would anyone want that? Do women and trans people want to wait an hour in line because each male needs to go into a stall and bolt the door behind them? Or...further to the point...the sheer number of urinals that you can fit in a restroom as opposed to only having stalls. You can have ten men pissing at urinals and a few women or trans people using the stalls at the same time...instead of men occupying stalls that they have no reason to be using if they had urinals...

All this gender identity and catering to sensibilities crap that's been going on these last couple of years (or at least that's when I started seeing it blow up) is *censored*ing stupid and needs to die.

Maybe it's because I've been spending way too damn much time neogaf, but all this progressive stuff is annoying and I really don't see why appealing to straight white males is a bad thing.

Probably better in gaming, but I really don't have a problem with Gamestop. Aside from people occasionally trying to sell me on stuff which gets annoying, no one's ever given me any issues.

Archived