General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

They could always sell guns to Europeans

Sell fake movies?

How the hell do you plan to get drugs off them anyway? good luck with that. Ask Caws member Scorpion about it, he's experienced in drug deals going bad.

Which is why I have no respect for dealers. I made a previous post mentioning they have terrible traits. One of the two I knew was a racist who claimed he'd run over animals when driving for fun. My cousin dated him three times, which is odd, since her dad has battled drug problems for years.

You know only two dealers. How the hell would you think or know they'd all be as bad as that?

Based on what most have said and reported they are. It takes a reckless, often completely selfish type of person to get into drug dealing, especially dealers of harder drugs.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you had the same experiences as myself around drugs you would hate them, too. And most people would agree that society would be better off without the stuff and all the hate it gets from the general public is well deserved.

Here we go...back to your personal experiences; As if they dictate the way of the world...

Bold part is really not true at all. And when it comes to a lot of drugs (psychedelics specifically), a lot of people who use psychedelic drugs like LSD, shrooms, DMT, etc...feel like they've found a deeper part of themselves. In fact, DMT is found all throughout nature. I've heard it said that DMT is actually inside all living things, but I don't know how true that is. It IS, however, naturally occurring inside humans. There's a great book about DMT titled "The Spirit Molecule". You should go read that...instead of repeating the same thing about your past experiences and how "all drugs are bad".

When it comes to psychedelics though, those people are usually pretty down to earth people. There are exceptions though. The wrong type of person gets their hands on something they shouldn't. But that's on them...not the substance. You need to be of sound mind to appreciate certain drugs. Unfortunately, many people in this world are NOT of sound mind.

If you had the same experiences as myself around drugs you would hate them, too. And most people would agree that society would be better off without the stuff and all the hate it gets from the general public is well deserved.

Here we go...back to your personal experiences; As if they dictate the way of the world...

Because of its illegality they are also terrible people, the drug trade is pretty much associated with some of the sketchiest people you'll ever meet. Not surprisingly, guys who are willing to break the law to make cash on trading drugs are not exactly afraid to break it in other areas, too.

Yeah, we all know acting against the law automatically makes you a bad person. Like the clerks who get fired because they helped a homeless person by paying out of their pocket, or how people who rioted against oppressive regimes. Oh, what about the people who, with no intent of profiting off of it, aid in a suffering person's death? Or someone breaking rules to rescue someone from a burning building. Damn all of these criminals!

Dude, you're about as close minded as it gets.

Yeah, we all know acting against the law automatically makes you a bad person. Like the clerks who get fired because they helped a homeless person by paying out of their pocket, or how people who rioted against oppressive regimes. Oh, what about the people who, with no intent of profiting off of it, aid in a suffering person's death? Or someone breaking rules to rescue someone from a burning building. Damn all of these criminals!

Helping a homeless person or rioting against oppression is nothing like pushing drugs.

It would be funny if it wasn't sad.

Also, these are the types of people who cause most of the problems in the world. The people who can't be happy living their own lives...they need to dictate what other people do.

Helping a homeless person is nothing like pushing drugs or rioting against oppression.

So you're not only incredibly stubborn and close minded but also selective. Nice.

Also, these are the types of people who cause most of the problems in the world. The people who can't be happy living their own lives...they need to dictate what other people do.

My point was that most dealers are the type of person who'd break the law in more ways than one and not think twice about doing it, most of them are reckless and have no regard for the well being of anybody else.

Helping a homeless person or rioting against oppression is nothing like pushing drugs

So you're not only incredibly stubborn and close minded but also selective. Nice.

That sentence came out terribly wrong. And yes, I do hate the drug trade quite bit, and rightfully so.

Well, yeah and no. I would class simply reckless and violent people as worse, but... this is bad too. It's just really frustrating to me. I haven't even touched drugs nor alcohol in... almost four years (it'll be four next month) but like... c'mon son, it's not that hard to understand, even if it's not what you personally like or approve off... Hmph...

My point was that most dealers are the type of person who'd break the law in more ways than one and not think twice about doing it, most of them are reckless and have no regard for the well being of anybody else.

And dealers exist because...

The drugs are illegal.

And the drugs are illegal because... people can charge more for them that way.

And this benefits the government because...they get a huge chunk of that money.

Is the real world starting to make sense yet?

And dealers exist because...

The drugs are illegal.

And the drugs are illegal because... people can charge more for them that way.

And this benefits the government because...they get a huge chunk of that money.

Is the real world starting to make sense yet?

In an older post I said they should be legalized to hurt drug dealer's "business".

In an older post I said they should be legalized to hurt drug dealer's "business".

Yeah, okay...this cements it. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

The street dealers would not have an operation going if people could buy them fro a legal source.

Yeah, that is why there are only legally aquired, tracable weapons out in America right now.

I did not say it would completely get rid of it, but it would hurt it. And the more it suffers, the better.

And everyone would be doing those same hard drugs, but they would now be legal...and everything you've just said becomes completely counter-productive to your original point, which was not about drug dealers, but about drugs themselves...

Yeah, that is why there are only legally aquired, tracable weapons out in America right now.

I did not say it would completely get rid of it, but it would hurt it. And the more it suffers, the better.

And everyone would be doing those same hard drugs, but they would now be legal...and everything you've just said becomes completely counter-productive to your original point, which was not about drug dealers, but about drugs themselves...

I still hate drugs, but I doubt that people will ever give them up altogether. The dealers are also a big reason I hate them, it's basically making scumbags rich.

Most scumbags are rich. If not from drugs, then from something else. There are people out there who are just born to be criminals. If they can't make money through drugs, then they'll change to weapons trade, maybe even human trafficking. Bad people exist...and they will always be bad people. You can't stop them and you can't change them. Drugs are the least of our global problems.

Most scumbags are rich. If not from drugs, then from something else. There are people out there who are just born to be criminals. If they can't make money through drugs, then they'll change to weapons trade, maybe even human trafficking. Bad people exist...and they will always be bad people. You can't stop them and you can't change them. Drugs are the least of our global problems.

While still being a big problem, nonetheless. I feel society would be better off without them, but I doubt that would ever happen. As you said though, there are bigger problems.

I still hate drugs, but I doubt that people will ever give them up altogether. The dealers are also a big reason I hate them, it's basically making scumbags rich.

Legalizing drugs will not hurt the drug dealers. When a drug is legalized and sold at pharmacies, in comes tax revenue and other shit with retail. It will be much cheaper and easier to get them from your usual friends/drug dealers. Drug dealers can continue to sell drugs, albeit less worryingly since the drugs are legal and there is less chance of them getting busted by the cops.

Oh and weed is not the only drug that drug dealers deal. And there is no way that every class A drug will be legalized everywhere.

Legalizing drugs will not hurt the drug dealers. When a drug is legalized and sold at pharmacies, in comes tax revenue and other shit with retail. It will be much cheaper and easier to get them from your usual friends/drug dealers. Drug dealers can continue to sell drugs, albeit less worryingly since the drugs are legal and there is less chance of them getting busted by the cops.

Oh and weed is not the only drug that drug dealers deal. And there is no way that every class A drug will be legalized everywhere.

Another alternative would he making drug dealer's sentences harsher, and unrealistically, a solution would be to program everybody to hate drugs.

Another alternative would he making drug dealer's sentences harsher, and unrealistically, a solution would be to program everybody to hate drugs.

Man...what the *Censored* are you even talking about? I think you need to get out of Kentucky.

That's why I said unrealistically, it can never happen, unless people are conditioned from an early age, which that in itself would be unethical.

I literally just explained that perspectives are not illusions. Like, I don't even...

I am referring to people's claims that the drugs let them "see" and "hear" things that are not really there.

Then why did you even bring that up in the first place? We weren't even talking about that. You've been all over the place throughout this exchange. You make no effort to actually refute my points, but instead, hop around and bring up a cluster of unrelated talking points.

You're not interested in actually debating - you just want to run around in a circle until everyone gets tired of chasing you.

Archived