General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That happened to me with Wendy's hamburgers. One time I threw up after eating one and for the longest time I couldn't eat them. Eventually, though, I got over it. Now, believe it or not, they're my favorite cheap burgers.

I prefer McDonald's myself, but I get it without meat.

Here is an unpopular opinion

bacon sucks

horrible

horribly overrated food

Agreed.

When I go to Cali, I'ma try In-N-Out. Let us see if it's better than Five Guys, Shake Shack, or Bobby's Burger Palace.

Recently, I've been pissed off by people sharing shit on Facebook. Most notably, those missing person stories. Like, right now, there are two missing children. They were kidnapped. Which, at first, sounds *censored*ing horrible. But the truth is, they were kidnapped by their father. And yeah, they might be in danger, but all of facebook has been sharing this story and saying things like "we need to bring these boys back to their mother". And I'm like "why?" Maybe she's a shitty person. Maybe the father did them a favor by taking them away. I don't know. I hate shit like that. Why are fathers who "kidnap" their kids automatically thought to be scumbags? Maybe he is, but I don't think it's fair to assume that. Maybe he was like "I need to get my kids away from this crazy bitch...one way or another".

[/unpopular opinion]

Recently, I've been pissed off by people sharing shit on Facebook. Most notably, those missing person stories. Like, right now, there are two missing children. They were kidnapped. Which, at first, sounds *censored*ing horrible. But the truth is, they were kidnapped by their father. And yeah, they might be in danger, but all of facebook has been sharing this story and saying things like "we need to bring these boys back to their mother". And I'm like "why?" Maybe she's a shitty person. Maybe the father did them a favor by taking them away. I don't know. I hate shit like that. Why are fathers who "kidnap" their kids automatically thought to be scumbags? Maybe he is, but I don't think it's fair to assume that. Maybe he was like "I need to get my kids away from this crazy bitch...one way or another".

[/unpopular opinion]

Yeah.

I hate how on Facebook (and on the internet in general) most people immediately turn into cynical (and sadistic) judges as soon as the word "children" is used.

bacon sucks

horrible

horribly overrated food

I completely agree. I don't get the hoopla. I especially hate when they're extra crispy. Awful.

Just popped into my head. You guys across the pond mainly have bacon strips, right? Have you ever tried/can you get bacon rashers?

I get where you're coming from if it's just strips, though. You get a greater ratio of meat to fat with rashers so you get more taste/less crisp.

bacon sucks

horrible

horribly overrated food

I completely agree. I don't get the hoopla. I especially hate when they're extra crispy. Awful.

Just popped into my head. You guys across the pond mainly have bacon strips, right? Have you ever tried/can you get bacon rashers?

I get where you're coming from if it's just strips, though. You get a greater ratio of meat to fat with rashers so you get more taste/less crisp.

Interesting. I thought rasher was simply another term for strip. I didn't know there was a difference. I might have to check that out...

They should educate people on how to properly have butt sex. Like, using lube, condom, going easy, and how IT IS NOT 100% FAIL-SAFE IN PREVENTING PREGNANCY.

Dumbest shit I've ever heard. Guess they should teach blow j's too.

Yeah, imagine people who actually do that. And blowjobs are different from sticking it in where poop comes out.

From asshair shave experience reports to demanding public education on anal sex, we've seen it all.

Holy shit

What the *Censored*?

America doesn't suck. Most Americans do.

That's a good way of putting it.

Because it is true. America is a great country, but Republicans, rednecks, and a lot of people suck.

Republicans don't suck. But politics in general.

Archived