General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

I actually do like Colbert the most, I've forgotten like a dirty heathen (last bit about that)

I guess a somewhat unpopular opinion (although I guess it was obvious from my previous anti-snob comment) - As a European, I really like the United States. I can't say that with a 10000% certainty as I haven't lived there for an extended amount of time but I don't understand all the hate. I think it seems really cool. Although it seems to be shit if you're poor.

The country itself is beautiful.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should educate people on how to properly have butt sex. Like, using lube, condom, going easy, and how IT IS NOT 100% FAIL-SAFE IN PREVENTING PREGNANCY.

How do you even get by in life

They should educate people on how to properly have butt sex. Like, using lube, condom, going easy, and how IT IS NOT 100% FAIL-SAFE IN PREVENTING PREGNANCY.

Dumbest shit I've ever heard. Guess they should teach blow j's too.

Yeah, imagine people who actually do that. And blowjobs are different from sticking it in where poop comes out.

From asshair shave experience reports to demanding public education on anal sex, we've seen it all.

Holy shit

What the *Censored*?

America doesn't suck. Most Americans do.

That's a good way of putting it.

Because it is true. America is a great country, but Republicans, rednecks, and a lot of people suck.

I knew you couldn't just hate chicken out of taste.

I used to love it. Just one bad experience completely ruined it for me though and I hate that.

I was like that with chinese takeaway for a while, but got back into it. Was pretty hard though tbh.

Same with sub sandwiches, couldn't even look at it without feeling queasy and traumatized again. Now I enjoy subs. Just gotta force yourself to eat the food and see nothing bad will happen to you, and even have ginger ale close by for comfort.

Archived