Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

PES2019 - Oh my God I love this game, this might actually just be the best football game I've ever played. Every match is unique, and it is so beautifully paced as well.

I was thinking about getting this game, but I already have PES2018. I mostly just play around with the edit options, create a kit and player edit and then play around in free-training mode and occasionally play an exhibition match. Not sure if it's worth it for me to get 2019?

The Messenger

Stardew Valley (75 hours in)

Pinball FX3

All on Switch;

I just completed my community center, got all the house upgrades, bought the furniture and wallpaper/floor catalogs, etc on Stardew. I need to complete my museum, but I'm mostly 100% at this point. Museum is taking forever because certain items are simply not appearing when I dig the spots.

Also got a pretty decent score on the Back to the Future table in FX3...almost 100 million, which is by far the highest I've been able to do. I know it's peanuts compared to some...but I'm admittedly not amazing at pinball, so I'm happy with that..

And The Messenger is amazing. A must-own for Switch.

Edited by Generations

Haven't looked been to hooked on the game play. It's so challenging compared to fifa which find way to easy.

I just discovered the through pass and scored a couple of goals for my first win on normal difficulty. Now my next step is to do it against a formidable opponent lol. Most def aPES is miles ahead of FIFA on the pitch though.

Haven't looked been to hooked on the game play. It's so challenging compared to fifa which find way to easy.

I just discovered the through pass and scored a couple of goals for my first win on normal difficulty. Now my next step is to do it against a formidable opponent lol. Most def aPES is miles ahead of FIFA on the pitch though.

Yeah very fresh, probably grab fifa still to play mates. They won't join me.

Started playing Undertale on Switch. I can definitely see why it has a cult following now. It's addictive in such a bizarre way.

Never played the Earthbound/Mother games...but, I have seen videos about them. This looks similar, which makes me want to play those.

Earthbound is fantastic. I was never a fan of the style of battle they do but its such a charming game with a great story. Undertale is incredible too.

Right now im playing Ni No Kui 2 again. Trying to collect all the villagers and finish up the story.

Not "a" game...but, I've been checking out the Nintendo Online NES offerings for Switch a lot more than I thought I would. Always loved me some Excitebike, Balloon Fight, and Dr Mario...but I'm actually playing everything. Didn't think I would.

Edited by Generations

Been playing Horizon: Zero Dawn lately. It was sitting on my shelf for a few months now. Very pleasantly surprised with it. Looks beautiful and story is good so far.