Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

Ghost Recon Wildlands, was $30 for the $100 edition so I jumped on that, and GameFlyed it for my bro so we can play it with each other. And maybe so Borderlands soon, with that big rumor of 3 I really want to complete True Vault Hunter Mode

Transformers: Devastation. I got this for free on PSN a while ago but never really played it. However now I'm introducing my little one to "proper" G1 Transformers (and not that Rescue Bots rubbish" it's getting another airing, and it's pretty good fun.

Guest Shades of Cool

If I have enough space on my PS4, I'll be playing Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 next.

Watchdogs II. The ability to hack and drive vehicles has been the source of much mirth, you can try and crash them into huge piles and then watch the chain reaction of explosions. More fun than turning the traffic lights off at busy intersections.

Fallout 4

Continuing my rebuild of the Commonwealth... one settlement at a time.

Mega Man Legacy Collection (Switch)

DOOM (Switch)

Detroit Become Human

Pokemon Quest on Switch.

Also, those Fredric piano games...because they were super cheap ($0.59 for the first one, and $0.99 for the second, I think)...and I really can't resist when games are less than a dollar each. :lol: They're pretty fun games, too...but I would never be able to play them with the native Switch controls. Thank god the Switch has a touchscreen...that's all I can say.

Edited by Generations