Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

Bio Menace (DOSbox)

Who in their right mind thought using Ctrl to jump was a good idea?

I couldn't play System Shock for similar reasons. Controls are awful.

Hitman - I've just found the Vampire Magician disguise in Paris...and teamed it with a fire axe.

GTA III

Played a little bit of it earlier... and oh my god, it's going to take a lot of time getting used to the older controls lol. But I'm enjoying it though, so many memories.

NegativeCreep got me back to play Fallout 4 again installed it in 2016 agter i built my gaming PC haven't passed it yet. that's my mission right now.

Defiance 2050 closed beta... once I get home from work today.

Fallout 4

Dead by Daylight

Bloodborne, gave up on it awhile ago because I sucked. After playing Dark Souls 3 last year and getting pretty far, I recently decided to play it again. And wow it's so much easier than before now i know what I'm doing

Defiance 2050 beta

Dead by Daylight

With all due respect, dude...you don't need to post the same thing every day. Literally every other post on the last page is you just repeating the same few games over and over. If nothing has changed, then I think we can all assume that you're still playing the same thing. :lol:

Defiance 2050 beta

Dead by Daylight

With all due respect, dude...you don't need to post the same thing every day. Literally every other post on the last page is you just repeating the same few games over and over. If nothing has changed, then I think we can all assume that you're still playing the same thing. :lol:

Some of us might assume something bad happened to him if he doesn't post what he's been up to lately.