Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

Skyrim: Special Edition

My save on XB1 got *censored*ing FUBARD! So, had to start a new freekin' playthrough! Thank you Bethesda, thank you very much indeed!

Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Sea of Thieves

Hows Battlefront 2 with the new progression system? I ordered it two nights ago from Amazon hoping I wont be disappointed.

Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Sea of Thieves

Hows Battlefront 2 with the new progression system? I ordered it two nights ago from Amazon hoping I wont be disappointed.

I'm enjoying the game much more than I did when it originally launched. Seems to be in a better place at the moment... now they just need to add more DLC into the game.

And if by chance you need people to squad up with, send me a PSN request - if that's what you'll be playing the game on.

Edited by NegativeCreep

Can't download it atm, but found Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls on PSN for PS4. I knew it was on disk but it was Regional but didn't know it was digital so I got that

Heavy Rain was a rather simple platinum trophy to get, if I remember correctly... so there's that.

Yeah Heavy Rain was one of my favorite games

The killer reveal F'ed me up for a bit. I'm glad I didn't get that spoiled for me, felt betrayed

Yeah Heavy Rain was one of my favorite games

The killer reveal F'ed me up for a bit. I'm glad I didn't get that spoiled for me, felt betrayed

I was like how could you? Why? and but but.. but....

^Amazing game for sure. The soundtrack is excellent. Especially Painful Memories...

Lately I've been playing Budokai Tenkaichi 3. My favorite game growing up, and it's still fun today. Still amazes me how many characters they put in the game.