Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

Started up Dragon Age Inquisition for like the 10th time since first getting it. I'm really enjoying it and am hoping to actually finish it this time.

Currently Dead Rising 1 PS4. Done with the main story so doing Trophy runs. Already got the Zombie Genocider doubt I'll do infinity mode. Otis calls will also be a pain

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Currently Dead Rising 1 PS4. Done with the main story so doing Trophy runs. Already got the Zombie Genocider doubt I'll do infinity mode. Otis calls will also be a pain

Im doing DR 3 on the PC. Not even trying to get all the achievements just having fun killing zombies.

The first Dead Rising is on PS4? O__O

The first Dead Rising is on PS4? O__O

Yeah both Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2 are on disk and Dead Rising: Off The Record is on Playstation Store

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Xbox 360).

One of the free games with gold...and unfortunately, I had to replay the entire story. I'd borrowed it from my library years ago, beaten the main story on my 360...but never got 100% or all of the achievements. So, it was my intention to pick up where I left off and finish the game 100% when I saw that it was a GWG game that I could play on XB1. But, my save file appears to have been wiped or lost somehow, so I started fresh...which took way too long.

Edited by Generations

Jak and Daxter Collection (PS3). Just finished the first one. I don't know. For some reason, the jumping and camera were a hindrance to me throughout. Hopefully Jak 2 is better.

Back to 'Lego Jurassic World', after I finished 'Lego Pirates of the Caribbean' 100%.

Tbh, I don't really feel like playing more Lego right now...but I'm in a groove. :lol:

Jak 2. Barely scratched the surface, had a bit of bother with 2 missions very early. But nonetheless, so far, Jak 2 is way better than Jak 1 right now.

Jak 2. Barely scratched the surface, had a bit of bother with 2 missions very early. But nonetheless, so far, Jak 2 is way better than Jak 1 right now.

Oh Jak 2 gets way worse. Some of the driving time limit missions are infuriating. :mad: