Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

Legacy Collection just reminds me how much I suck at Mega Man.

The only Mega Man game on their that should give you a hint of trouble is the first one.

Other than that, everyone else is pretty easy. That's just me. I'm a big ass Mega Man fan by the way.

In any event, Shadow Complex Remastered. One more trophy away from another platinum. I also hate games that require speed runs. Not a fan of those.

Edited by lightning116

I don't know how some people can play multiple games at a time. I'm strictly one at a time. Like until I'm done Horizon Dawn, that's the only game I'll play.

Guess I'm weird...

I don't know how some people can play multiple games at a time. I'm strictly one at a time. Like until I'm done Horizon Dawn, that's the only game I'll play.

Guess I'm weird...

Not really, some people prefer a game to be like a book, others switch games depending on their mood, like I do for example. Sometimes I want a steath game, other times I want to smash people into the boards.

Guess I'm weird...

Nah, you just like to play one game at a time until you beat it. Nothing wrong with that.

Unless you did what I did in 2009 and bought Batman: Arkham Asylum along with Infamous. That was a dumb move on my part. :lol:

Edited by lightning116

Guess I'm weird...

Nah, you just like to play one game at a time until you beat it. Nothing wrong with that.

Unless you did what I did in 2009 and bought Batman: Arkham Asylum along with Infamous. That was a dumb move on my part. :lol:

Lol I've done similar shit. Think my problem is I never go back if I play another game in between.

Lol I've done similar shit. Think my problem is I never go back if I play another game in between.

Same here. :lol:

I literally had 2 of the most anticipated games of 2009, especially for me, for the PS3 and I couldn't find the time to play them both. Someone had to be sacrificed and inFamous was the one that did.

Hey it worked out in the end 2 years later after the Sony hack and I got inFamous for free long after I finished everything on Arkham Asylum.

Edited by lightning116

Was playing Zoo Tycoon for XB1, because I got it free (see free games topic). And I was thinking it was a pretty cool game initially...but then I got a notice about my zoo being full of animals...and then a second notice about my zoo being full of buildings in general...this all happening while the size of the usable area was still ridiculously large.

In other words, they give you a giant amount of space to build in, but then tell you that you've built too much. I suppose they want you to space each of your attractions a mile and a half away from each other. What a disappointment for a game that I was actually getting pretty interested in...

That aside, I started achievement whoring, but that's a drag too...because all of these achievements are designed for long-term play. They're all "do this thing a certain number of times" or "earn this much money"...things that would be enjoyable if you could keep growing your zoo, but feel like a chore since you can't. Ah...I don't remember the last time that a game actually made me angry because it failed to be as good as it should have been. I just feel disappointed...like, it would have been such an easy thing to take the limit away and have a great game...

Edited by Generations