What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TIL that the same people weren't behind Rise of the Tomb Raider and Horizon Dawn. I'm not big enough of a gamer to know who develops what (unless it's Rockstar games for example) BUT damn the games feel so similar.

I prefer Horizon Dawn so far because the enemies are really cool and fun to fight. Less platforming.

TIL that the same people weren't behind Rise of the Tomb Raider and Horizon Dawn. I'm not big enough of a gamer to know who develops what (unless it's Rockstar games for example) BUT damn the games feel so similar.

Guess you understand now what I was talking about earlier? lol

Picked up Horizon a few days ago and I'm liking it so far. The main story itself intrigues me a lot and the side quests haven't bored me yet. The combat is also satisfying, especially when you're playing on hard. So far, it's a very cool experience.

Guess you understand now what I was talking about earlier? lol

Picked up Horizon a few days ago and I'm liking it so far. The main story itself intrigues me a lot and the side quests haven't bored me yet. The combat is also satisfying, especially when you're playing on hard. So far, it's a very cool experience.

Yup. Just because of things like the save points and ruins! I do like Dawn far better though. Fighting robotic dinos is just so damn cool.

Experimenting with a face capture method on WWE 2K17. If this works, I might considering making a few CAWs next year. There's so much involved with CAWs, though. Movesets, stats, abilities, entrance, and now this create-a-victory thing that I keep forgetting about.

Working on Meng, btw. Right now he looks so much like Roman Reigns, it's unreal. lol

I just haven't touched the morphing yet, but the face parts lined up.

Edited by WarGreymon77

Just bought NHL17 for £9 on the PSN store sale. Good God I love this, the satisfaction of hitting someone at full tilt in open ice is insane. I liked 16, but this is so, so much better.