Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

Witcher Enhanced Edition (the free one I posted about).

I really quite like it for PC with the mouse controls. Always loved point and click games, and I was worried that this game was going to force me to do combat with a keyboard, which I hate. But, yeah...great game. Really enjoying it so far, which is cool...because I probably wouldn't have played it otherwise if it wasn't free. Will be nice to get the lore from this after playing Witcher 3 as a standalone. Still need to play WItcher 2, which I do have on XB1(360)...but I couldn't get into that one for some reason. I feel like 1 and 3 are the strong points of this series based on what I'm seeing.

Edited by Generations

Shovel Knight: Specter Of Torment.

The Specter Knight DLC was released yesterday. Saw it on PSN and lit up cause I knew my Wii U copy would've updated automatically. Three bosses in and already, this expansion pack is awesome. It's better than the Plague Knight DLC. Not gonna spoil it or nothing. Just play Specter Of Torment.

Oh yeah and apparently Shovel Knight was updated to be co-op now. Sweet. It's amazing just how big this game has gotten in under 5 years.

Has anyone got FIFA17? I've got PES 2017 at the moment but I want to do a proper season MLS mode.

Outlast 2

Boy oh boy this game has me shitting my pants.

I lasted an 1,5 hour before realising that I want to sleep tonight.

Played the Prey demo last night. I enjoyed the story but the combat was shit.

Ghost Recon Wildlands & Shadows of Mordor. Wildlands is pretty good as long as your playing with friends or online, Single player just goes on and on but still highly playable and great story. Just a very long game so far. SOM because LOTR duh and also I'm hype about Shadow of war coming soon.

Just Cause 3. Nearly pulled my hair out trying to get a specific boat to my garage.

Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment. This DLC just gets better and better.

Outlast 2

Oh is it any good? I was just on my way to watch angryjoe review

I played the first 30 minutes with a bud who was scared shitless. Dude was jumping out of his seat.

But I decided I wanted to beat the original and Whistleblower again before continuing on my own because I couldn't remember them. Still on Whistleblower...

Edited by Respect The Beard

I just don't like the concept of Outlast, because I hate games where you have no weapons and no ability to do anything but run. Just not my style. I understand how that "ups the ante" with the suspense and the feeling of dread...but I get hung up too easily on the lack of logic. If things were trying to kill me, I would grab a board, a brick, a piece of glass...anything. I ain't about to be running away with things just stalking me.

With Banjo-Kazooie & Donkey Kong 64 being two of my favorite games of all time.. i'm so disappointed in how *censored*ing shitty Yooka-Laylee is. Seriously what an underwhelming pile of shit.

Battlefield 1 - I finally tracked down all 66 Field Manuals in the campaign... now, there are only a few of the mission codex entries left for me to unlock.

Nope it's physical also.

Well I have Nier Automata now. So I'll beat that first before I special order Yooka-Laylee.

Just finished Red Dead Redemption. Awesome game. So glad I bought it.

Oh don't worry. I'll be playing the Undead Nightmare DLC later.

Can't wait to play Red Dead Redemption 2.

Edited by lightning116

I just don't like the concept of Outlast, because I hate games where you have no weapons and no ability to do anything but run. Just not my style. I understand how that "ups the ante" with the suspense and the feeling of dread...but I get hung up too easily on the lack of logic. If things were trying to kill me, I would grab a board, a brick, a piece of glass...anything. I ain't about to be running away with things just stalking me.

I wish I could fight back as well. But it's still ridiculously fun...

Nope it's physical also.

Well I have Nier Automata now. So I'll beat that first before I special order Yooka-Laylee.

Just finished Red Dead Redemption. Awesome game. So glad I bought it.

Oh don't worry. I'll be playing the Undead Nightmare DLC later.

Can't wait to play Red Dead Redemption 2.

Make sure you post your thoughts on Nier Automata. I've been on the fence about it since it released. I'd like to hear what you think about it. Edited by Ghost.

NHL 17 and The Last of Us (getting close to finally finishing it).