Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

10 Super Mario games that I intend on making a top 10 video on YouTube in the near future.

I've already played the very first game and now I'm gonna record the second one that's not as appreciated as much.

Star Wars: Battlefront... think I found myself a new favorite loadout last night.

Jump pack + pulse cannon FTW

Edited by NegativeCreep

Dishonored 2, Skyrim Remastered(Got it for $20 on Amazon, great deal) Return to Arkham Arkham City, Telltale Batman, 7 Days to Die, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Bioshock Remastered Bioshock 2

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

inFamous: Second Son; evil run. Not digging the new protagonist.

Also contemplating what game to get using the, amazingly, 160 dollar store credit I have before year's end.

I don't even know what to play anymore. I have like 20-30 unfinished or unstarted games to play. This is getting ridiculous.

Off the top of my head, I still have to finish Mafia III, Battlefield 1, Witcher 3, Forza Horizon, get achievements in 2K17, catch all Pokemon in Moon, play about 20 free "Games with Gold" games that I've compiled over the year, finish up some DLC stuff in Fallout 4... things are just getting out of hand. This era of gaming is too much for me. :lol:

Edited by Generations

Elder Scrolls Online (Xbox One), recently picked it up and enjoying it so far.