What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just remembered. I've got some money saved up for a PS1 Classic that I never used. Now to figure out what to buy. Tomb Raider II, Dino Crisis, MediEvil, Parasite Eve? Is Croc 2 on there? Hmm...

God damn it now I'm gonna have to go and replay Croc since you made me remember that masterpiece exists.

WWE2K16... rebooting Universe mode

Going after the 'win with 50 wrestlers' trophy on the PS4 version. Then I might trade it for something else.

Same here, but my copy isn't going anywhere until I've heard enough good things about 2K17 later this year.

The Division

WWE 2K16

Star Wars: Battlefront

Uncharted 4 + I also went back to wwe 2k16. Got a couple buddies into it. Having a blast! Forgot how fun it was to play with buddies. Most of my friends never watched wrestling so they never cared about the games but now a couple of them are preordering this year and getting into the sport which is awesome!

Edited by Bdon

I'm downloading the "Doom" demo on PS4, since my PC is now officially too old to install the latest games :cry: . I was hoping that this game would just be a graphical remake of the original, but judging by videos I've seen, it looks more related to today's typical dudebro shooters than it is to Doom. Doesn't look recognizable, but I haven't played it yet.

I'm downloading the "Doom" demo on PS4, since my PC is now officially too old to install the latest games :cry: . I was hoping that this game would just be a graphical remake of the original, but judging by videos I've seen, it looks more related to today's typical dudebro shooters than it is to Doom. Doesn't look recognizable, but I haven't played it yet.

You couldn't be more wrong lol.