What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm sticking with my original copy of Sleeping Dogs. Loved that game.

I just finished The Order: 1886. Suffice to say, it's a bit of a disappointment.

I will go back later to get the platinum. It's reachable.

Edited by lightning116

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition.

*censored*ing awesome game

Good to know, received SD:DE as a gift last Christmas... haven't played any of it yet. Although I liked the original from the little that I played several years ago.

Star Wars: Battlefront (PS4)

The Division (PS4)

Fallout 4 (PS4)

Well, I did the free trial for Star Wars: The Old Republic's Knights of the Fallen Empire Chapter 1.

Despite what people online might tell you, any preferred status player can do it, not just former subscribers. It was disappointing though. First of all, you have to create a brand new character for the trial. Second, I had this "cantina code" a while back. It sends an email to all of your characters with a mount and a random dye. I opened the email and got the black and black dye, rarest dye in the game, and it was bound to this dumb throwaway character. Third, I had already seen this entire chapter in a dev livestream way back. And finally, this whole chapter was only 30 minutes.

Edited by WarGreymon77

Ratchet and Clank (PS4). Playing this makes me wanna replay the PS2 version again.

Literally got scared when I reached a certain area of the game. Anyone who played the original should know what area that is. And if you can't remember? High rising water, slime monsters, limited air and many, many deaths.

Edited by lightning116

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions was on sale on PSN, so I picked that up.

I've been really itching to play good superhero games lately, since it seems like Marvel & DC would rather their games be just mobile.

Edited by PM Bunk