Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

Still playing through Pokemon Fire Red.

Damn it I wish I had more than one Master Ball. I spent way too long trying to catch Moltres and Zapdos. Just need to deal with Articuno now then I'll be off to the League after getting absolutley CRUSHED by Dragonite on my first attempt.

Grabbed Sunset Overdrive from Games with Gold and I am absolutely in love with this game. It's like obnoxious punk rock puked all over the zombie apocalypse and then Jet Set Radio decided to get in on the action.

WWE 2K16 (PS4)

The new Women's Championship inspired me to spend some time in create a belt. But I couldn't figure out how to color the background red, so I left that to other folks. BUT I created a custom WCW Women's Championship. I think it looks legit. I'm gonna make tweaks.

Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)

Shantae: Risky's Revenge (great game)

And I went back to Arkham Knight after downloading the challenge map DLCs that I skipped over. I love the dual team combat maps. Shame there's not a lot of them.

Just finished Episode 2 of WD Michonne. Also downloaded SRIV, but haven't played it yet.

It sucks ass

The gameplay is pretty good. Especially when you're unlocking more powers.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (PS4)

104 hours in, I'm closing in on the endgame. My megas are nearing level 90. Already beat the Great Challenges, currently working on the Seven Great Demon Lords. I saved Lilithmon and Lucemon for last. After that, it's off to continue the main questline.

... *Censored* Lucemon. OP as *Censored* on the show and in the game. Not worth it. I'm skipping this shit.

Fallout 4:

Getting big with the settlement building right now.

FIFA 16:

4th season, been playing for a month

NBA 2k15:

2nd season. Been playing for a year

WWE 2k16

Beat Ratchet and Clank

How was it? As good as everyone's making it out to be?

Its alot of fun but pretty short. Haven't touched challenge mode yet.

Had a blast completing GTA III. It took me three days but I was really surprised at how good it still is, even though it lacks so much in comparison to newer titles.
The mission structure was so good back then. It was a real challenge going through some of the missions.