What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the entire season (1-5) of Life is Strange because it was $9.99 with Gold Membership. Haven't played it yet though. Also currently playing the Sherlock Holmes game that came free with Gold. I dig it.

Crimes and Punishment? I'm a long time fan of Sherlock Holmes, but I prefer the older style than the one used in that game, still haven't gotten myself to finish it and a new one is coming out in May or something. Also doesn't run very well in my computer for some reason.

Yeah, that's the one. Only played for about 20 minutes last night...and I've never played any of the other games in the series...but I think it seems pretty cool. Not a big "computer games" kinda guy, but I can definitely feel that this is more that style of game. Reminds me of the kind of games I would play on like Windows 95 when I was in school...only with added violence and stuff. :lol:

Point and click games? Grew up with them, still love 'em!

I can finally say I have finished Mario 64. Sure I never got all 120 Stars but I did beat Bowser.

Currently playing Until Dawn now. 2 chapters in and loving it.

Undertale

How is Undertale. I see it getting high review scores comparing it to Earthbound (another game I plan to play when I get spare time) Is it good? I'm not much of a PC gamer but I get the feeling it might on PSN and Live sooner or later.
I definitely understand why reviews compare it to Earthbound, given that Toby Fox (creator of Undertale) made an Earthbound Romhack that was rather dark and unsettling.

I don't want to say a whole lot about Undertale, because it is really a game you have to experience for yourself. The game challenges our conceptions about RPG gaming as we know it and questions the morality behind said conceptions. There are several ways in which you can complete the game, each offering different endings and consequences.

The gameplay is really fun and different with a lot of quirky characters and bizarre enemies.

Edited by Niffan

I've been playing Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain...Great game.A 9.5/10 for me..great visuals,soundtrack and the gameplay variety is great BUT since I have never played a Metal Gear Solid game before I started digging on the Internet for the backstory of this game and is it just me or the Metal Gear Solid franchise's story is a HUGE MESS?

One of the first things I did in Yellow was buy the Magikarp for 500 and then evolve it into Gyarados. Always takes forever to level up Magikarp that can't fight on its own...due to the swapping process...but I always think it's worth it.

Edited by Generations

One of the first things I did in Yellow was buy the Magikarp for 500 and then evolve it into Gyarados. Always takes forever to level up Magikarp that can't fight on its own...due to the swapping process...but I always think it's worth it.

It absolutely is.

Whenever I start a new game in Red/Fire Red I make it one of my missions to evolve that damn Magikarp. Gyarados is my favourite Pokemon ever because of all that work I put in to getting him (and because he's awesome as hell).

UFC 2. It's so much better than the first one, it's not even funny. Ground game is so much more fun. Whole game is more fun. Even training isn't too bad...and I was able to make a character in my career within an hour that literally looks exactly like I do...without even using "game face". Just really nailed it on this game. It has some quirks, but nothing serious.

Edited by Generations

UFC 2. It's so much better than the first one, it's not even funny. Ground game is so much more fun. Whole game is more fun. Even training isn't too bad...and I was able to make a character in my career within an hour that literally looks exactly like I do...without even using "game face". Just really nailed it on this game. It has some quirks, but nothing serious.

I love UFC 2. KO mode is a ton of fun, even if it seems like body shots are way more effective than other strikes in KO mode. Submissions are difficult, but that makes sense. The stand-up game is great, and punching people in the head with Tyson never gets boring.

Got Battlefront for £15 (which is all I was willing to pay for this game). Actually really enjoying the multi player, it's quite light on content but as a casual shooter it does the job nicely

Got Battlefront for £15 (which is all I was willing to pay for this game). Actually really enjoying the multi player, it's quite light on content but as a casual shooter it does the job nicely

That was my experience as well. Waited for a price drop, and ended up really enjoying it.

The Division... slowly but surely.

Buy or miss?

I might get that next week.

Definite buy, in my opinion... all of my friends who play Rainbow Six Siege own both games now. I like them both for different reasons, which isn't a bad thing in my book.