What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokemon Yellow. Something about these original Pokemon games is just fun as hell...and it isn't just nostalgia. Nice to be back to the basics. Wanted to get Blue or Red for the sake of the memories they would bring back...but I went with Yellow because it's a much better value for the $9.99 they want. IMO, these games should have been $4.99 instead...then I would have bought all three. Nintendo are always bitches when it comes to the prices of games though.

Edited by Generations

Pokemon Yellow. Something about these original Pokemon games is just fun as hell...and it isn't just nostalgia. Nice to be back to the basics. Wanted to get Blue or Red for the sake of the memories they would bring back...but I went with Yellow because it's a much better value for the $9.99 they want. IMO, these games should have been $4.99 instead...then I would have bought all three. Nintendo are always bitches when it comes to the prices of games though.

I got Yellow too for the same reasons. Having a blast replaying it too.

Haven't had a reason to turn on my Wii U lately so I went out and bought The Wind Waker HD & The Twilight Princess HD. So im going to choose one of those and hopefully beat it this weekend. Haven't played Zelda in a few years so i'm really looking forward to it.

Yeah, I haven't played my Wii U in a while either...but not really for a lack of games, so much as too many games on my XBox One that I need to try to get through. Games with Gold is great, but my unfinished games are stacking up and I see no way to get ahead. I have Pokken Tournament pre-ordered though...so I will definitely be playing that.

Edited by Generations

Picked up Twilight Princess HD yesterday, plan on playing that today if I get a chance.

Finally got round to giving Dark Souls another go, slowly but surely I'm getting good. I found it hard to adjust to the game at first as I was used to the speed and combat of Bloodborne.

Edited by Kman

The joysticks on my PS3 controllers are a little wonky or the face buttons are sticking.

The buttons aren't a problem, but I need my joysticks to co-operate with me and not fight back when it comes to aiming. Which sucks cause I miss playing 3-man co-op online. It's awesome. Way better than dealing with Uncharted 2 forcing certain match conditions on you.

Really? How?

1. Plug in DS4 controller via USB
  2. Go to Accessory Settings and Manage Bluetooth Devices
  3. Scan for Bluetooth Device
  4. Unplug DS4, press Share and PS Buttons
  5. Once device is found, plug DS4 back in and select Wireless Controller
  6. Congratulations! You now have a rumble-free DS4 working with your PS3!

Decided to go with Twilight Princess & I'm having a blast. It's making the wait for the new Zelda even harder. At least I have Wind Waker HD to look forward to next.

Got the entire season (1-5) of Life is Strange because it was $9.99 with Gold Membership. Haven't played it yet though. Also currently playing the Sherlock Holmes game that came free with Gold. I dig it.

Crimes and Punishment? I'm a long time fan of Sherlock Holmes, but I prefer the older style than the one used in that game, still haven't gotten myself to finish it and a new one is coming out in May or something. Also doesn't run very well in my computer for some reason.

Got the entire season (1-5) of Life is Strange because it was $9.99 with Gold Membership. Haven't played it yet though. Also currently playing the Sherlock Holmes game that came free with Gold. I dig it.

Crimes and Punishment? I'm a long time fan of Sherlock Holmes, but I prefer the older style than the one used in that game, still haven't gotten myself to finish it and a new one is coming out in May or something. Also doesn't run very well in my computer for some reason.

Yeah, that's the one. Only played for about 20 minutes last night...and I've never played any of the other games in the series...but I think it seems pretty cool. Not a big "computer games" kinda guy, but I can definitely feel that this is more that style of game. Reminds me of the kind of games I would play on like Windows 95 when I was in school...only with added violence and stuff. :lol:

Edited by Generations