Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

Just downloaded Deadpool on the PS4 for $25, didn't even know they put it on next gen. Have wanted to play it since it came out, just never got around to it.

Have fun. :D

WWE '13. Four videos shy of finishing. almost there.

Platinum'd it today, really enjoyed it. Don't know if I would pay full price for it because of how short it is, but $25 was definitely worth it.

Finished Rise of the Tomb Raider yesterday. Very good game probably the best Xbox One game last year.

Now I'm correcting a wrong in my gaming life. I'm finally playing Super Mario 64. I may be 19 years late but still having fun.

Basically:

WWE 2k16

Borderlands 2: Handsome Edition

Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires

Diablo 3 (PS4 Edition)

Final Fantasy X&X2 (Unopened)

Heroes of The Storm (PC)

Crusader Kings 2 (PC)

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (PS3)

Just finished:

Undertale

Beyond Two Souls

Edited by Niffan

Finally back into Fallout 4. Was able to get back into it easier than I expected, which is great. And funnily enough, I only chose to play it because my 2K16 disc is refusing to play on my Xbox One...so I checked Fallout to see if that would play...and then I played that instead.

I love The Witness. The feeling of accomplishment and relief when you work out some of those puzzles.

I can finally say I have finished Mario 64. Sure I never got all 120 Stars but I did beat Bowser.

Currently playing Until Dawn now. 2 chapters in and loving it.

Undertale

How is Undertale. I see it getting high review scores comparing it to Earthbound (another game I plan to play when I get spare time) Is it good? I'm not much of a PC gamer but I get the feeling it might on PSN and Live sooner or later.

Edited by Gamevolt

I love The Witness. The feeling of accomplishment and relief when you work out some of those puzzles.

Game looks really cool. Just wish it wasn't console exclusive to PS4. I could get it on PC...but I feel like my PC would take a lot of the beauty out of the graphics.

The creator of the game did say no money was exchanged between Sony and him. He explained that because it was only a dev team of 6 people, he wanted to focus on one console. Hopefully, it may not be to much of a stumble block to get it on Xbox.

I've been playing it almost every night since July. I checked my stats the other day and I've played almost 3000 matches. Best sports game ever!

picked up Far Cry Primal. Interesting plot, beautiful scenery, and pretty challenging(for a Far Cry game).

picked up Far Cry Primal. Interesting plot, beautiful scenery, and pretty challenging(for a Far Cry game).

My birthday's this Monday and I've asked for this, can't wait to play it.

WWE2K16 (PS4) - started setting up Universe mode last night, now that all of the DLC has launched

Fallout 4 (PS4)

Rainbow Six Siege (PS4)

Mostly playing Sniper Elite 3, WWE 2K16 (Trying to get my universe set up the way I want it), and I bought Battlefield Hardline Monday off the PSN sale.

Mostly just WWE 2K16 at the moment, although i have recently went back to Story of Thor (aka Beyond Oasis) on Ultimate Megadrive Collection on PS3.