What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Tried to play Witcher 2 again. Game really doesn't want me to get past the opening part. I figured out how to actually roll, counter, etc...and I was almost done killing everyone, when the game just freezes, starts making horrible noises and then crashes back to the main menu. Would really like to actually advance in this game...and beat it, so I can get back to Witcher 3.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOZ Minish Cap

I never grew up with the LOZ series sadly. I randomly got the urge to play Ocarina of Time last year after seeing all the hype and it definitely lived up to it. I borrowed it from my co-worker and had one of the greatest gaming experiences I've ever had. I've played some sporadic games sense then, but due to their high prices I've had trouble. I got Wind Waker and Twilight Princess for my birthday, so I can't wait to play those after Minish Cap. I love this series.

Just saw that Alan Wake American Nightmare is backwards compatible so i'll be playing that tonight. Never had the chance to finish it on my 360.

Me neither. Might do the same.

Wish my brother hadn't borrowed the main game and never given it back, but AN is standalone, right?

Edited by Generations

Just finished Call of Duty Black Ops III from my backlog. Next up Rise of the Tomb Raider. Still got 19 more to go. Not counting DLC for Witcher 3 and Bloodborne, the 40 games in Rare Replay and all the PS+ games I still haven't played.

Plus I'm feeling nostalgic recently and want to play Pokemon Silver again since I replayed Red last year. How is the DS version? I never played it and my original copy of Silver and Gold have long gone which sucks.

Edited by Gamevolt

I'm actually replaying Mafia II on my desktop, as I never got the chance to complete it years ago. I'm so impressed with things that it does different than GTA, it's just a fresh experience and I love the story and how little details in cutscenes and dialogues compliment the narration.

I guess this experience is helping greatly in building the hype for Mafia III.

Edited by liontamer*

I'm actually replaying Mafia II on my desktop, as I never got the chance to complete it years ago. I'm so impressed with things that it does different than GTA, it's just a fresh experience and I love the story and how little details in cutscenes and dialogues compliment the narration.

I guess this experience is helping greatly in building the hype for Mafia III.

I really enjoyed Mafia 2, and I've always been meaning to give it a replay. Just for whatever reason have never gotten around to it.