Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

Okay, so Dragon Age Inquisition sucks. Not really, but it lacks "it factor". I just finished my first playthrough. I don't know if I'd say it's better or worse than DA2, but it's much worse than Dragon Age: Origins.

WWE 2K16 (PS3), WWE 2K14, WWE '13.

I am literally nine videos away from finishing something on my YouTube channel that, believe it or not, I was building up since WWE '12 came out in 2011. Once those are done, I am free to finish whatever games I've yet to finish.

Edited by lightning116

Just beat Battlefield: Hardline's campaign after Xbox gave out the trial until the 24th free. Not a bad campaign at all.

Ready to play Deus Ex: Human Revolution next.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, but I've been obsessed with cars again lately, so I might just resurrect my PS2 and start playing the legendary Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, but I've been obsessed with cars again lately, so I might just resurrect my PS2 and start playing the legendary Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition.

That's my game right there. Shame they removed it from PSClassics on PS3.

Got into the GoT telltale game. Episode 1 was free, and that was that...finished that up and then had to buy the other 5 episodes. Luckily they were on sale though. The telltale formula will never get old to me. I love the action/reaction method of gameplay. The ending of that first episode reminded me how much I hate Ramsay. :lol:

Anyway, good timing to have this to play before the show comes back.

Last year I was a little obsessive about Shining Force 1 & 2

Nice to see another fan, i played these games a lot back in the day on the megadrive/genesis then years later i played number 2 to death on the rom, finally completing it on all 4 difficulties.

Lately i've just been playing WWE 2K16 and GTA 3, both on PS4. Trying to plat GTA 3 before moving onto Vice City and San Andreas to do the same.

Finished the GoT game. Definitely looking forward to season 2...whenever that is.

Now playing some Dirt 3, will probably play Witcher 2 as well. Gotta get through some of these Games with Gold games. They're really stacking up on me.

i downloaded BioShock Infinite back in the summer when it was part of the free games with gold on the Xbox 360, im finally getting around to playing it now. im at the Hall Of Heros part. i like it so far.

Finishing up Mad Max trophies and then going to start Lego Jurassic World.

Diablo 3 (finally got the Ultimate Evil edition) and Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

planning on buy either AC: Syndicate or Star Wars Battlefront, any idea?

I couldn't decide for myself, so I asked for both at Christmas... as luck would have it, I received both games. Haven't played Syndicate yet, but I've heard it's pretty good - and a huge upgrade from that Unity turd. Battlefront is really good, and a must for Star Wars fans, but I've been playing more of Rainbow Six Siege as of late.

Rainbow Six Siege (new map and operators are cool)

WWE 2K16

GTAV / GTA Online

... all on PS4.