What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWE 2K16 (PS3), WWE 2K14, WWE '13.

I am literally nine videos away from finishing something on my YouTube channel that, believe it or not, I was building up since WWE '12 came out in 2011. Once those are done, I am free to finish whatever games I've yet to finish.

Edited by lightning116

• 2 weeks later...

Got into the GoT telltale game. Episode 1 was free, and that was that...finished that up and then had to buy the other 5 episodes. Luckily they were on sale though. The telltale formula will never get old to me. I love the action/reaction method of gameplay. The ending of that first episode reminded me how much I hate Ramsay. :lol:

Anyway, good timing to have this to play before the show comes back.

Last year I was a little obsessive about Shining Force 1 & 2

Nice to see another fan, i played these games a lot back in the day on the megadrive/genesis then years later i played number 2 to death on the rom, finally completing it on all 4 difficulties.

Lately i've just been playing WWE 2K16 and GTA 3, both on PS4. Trying to plat GTA 3 before moving onto Vice City and San Andreas to do the same.

planning on buy either AC: Syndicate or Star Wars Battlefront, any idea?

I couldn't decide for myself, so I asked for both at Christmas... as luck would have it, I received both games. Haven't played Syndicate yet, but I've heard it's pretty good - and a huge upgrade from that Unity turd. Battlefront is really good, and a must for Star Wars fans, but I've been playing more of Rainbow Six Siege as of late.

Rainbow Six Siege (new map and operators are cool)

WWE 2K16

GTAV / GTA Online

... all on PS4.