What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished the Uncharted 2 platinum, moving on to Uncharted 3. Hopefully I can atleast beat it on Crushing before WWE 2K16 on Tuesday.

I found Uncharted 3 to be far easier than Uncharted 2, mostly because of the UC2 final boss battle and that scene where you find that big guy on the train.

Hence the reason why I don't wanna go for the platinum in UC2.

I hated fighting Lieutenant Draza. Big guy on the train.

Just finished the Uncharted 2 platinum, moving on to Uncharted 3. Hopefully I can atleast beat it on Crushing before WWE 2K16 on Tuesday.

I found Uncharted 3 to be far easier than Uncharted 2, mostly because of the UC2 final boss battle and that scene where you find that big guy on the train.

Hence the reason why I don't wanna go for the platinum in UC2.

I hated fighting Lieutenant Draza. Big guy on the train.

I got lucky with him.. lol one of his grenades he tossed clipped one of the boxes in the train car (the ones you use for cover) and it blew up right on him. Took most of his health down.

Just bought Witcher 3 and it's... okay. It's been a rather dull and arduous experience, hopefully it gets better after White Orchard. Playing Bloodborne right after this game felt like a breath of fresh air. I'm still having a great time with the Last of Us multiplayer. It's the definition of fun for me.

Edited by Nefarius

Just bought Witcher 3 and it's... okay. It's been a rather dull and arduous experience, hopefully it gets better after White Orchard. Playing Bloodborne right after this game felt like a breath of fresh air. I'm still having a great time with the Last of Us multiplayer. It's the definition of fun for me.

It's one of those games that starts off feeling overwhelming...and that overwhelmingness makes it feel tedious. But it becomes addicting as you go on. I really wish I could get back to it...but I know I won't remember how to play it at all. Swift death would be coming my way immediately if I fired that game up right now. And now I've got 2K16 and Fallout 4 next week. So...I don't know when I'm ever getting back to it.

It's one of those games that starts off feeling overwhelming...and that overwhelmingness makes it feel tedious. But it becomes addicting as you go on. I really wish I could get back to it...but I know I won't remember how to play it at all. Swift death would be coming my way immediately if I fired that game up right now. And now I've got 2K16 and Fallout 4 next week. So...I don't know when I'm ever getting back to it.

Exactly how I feel about it. I remember when I was accessing the inventory for the first time and I was showered by a barrage of instructions and tutorials, I was like, "Whoa, what the hell". I've always sort of avoided RPGs in general because of that. There's so much shit to do. I just want to fight and progress. Bloodborne doesn't overwhelm you. You know exactly what to do and where to go. It hits the mark.

Edited by Nefarius

Nothing really, but chalk that up to one of those moments where you just purchased a current-gen console yet little-to-no games as of now -- wallet woes, as I'd call it. That, and I'm saving up for a new rig.

If nothing else, the Battlefront beta was the shit. Luke Skywalker is someone I'm rather good with; too often people neglect deflecting blaster shots and using Saber Rush as an escape mechanism of sorts.

Catches well off guard, but I did notice people wising up as the hours went by. Moreover, the games gradually teetered more to Alliance victories. Can't wait to see how said game evolves upon retail launch.

Edited by UrbaneVirtuoso

Just finished Pneuma Breath of Life. Got the 1000G for it...which was annoying as shit. There is 850G which you get just for completing the main story...then there are three other achievements worth 50G each, and those ones are a pain in the ass (I really don't know how anyone would figure any of the three out without looking at a guide...none of them make any sense at all). All in all, I wouldn't have paid for this game, but I enjoyed playing it for free...and it can be 1000G'd in just a few hours and then deleted forever.

Edited by Generations