What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Wait...I was going to say "it's not even out yet"...and then I checked. And yeah...apparently I've been sleeping. That was THE game that I bought a Wii U for, and for some reason I thought it released in November. Lmao. Just ordered it. :lol: I wanted to get the bundle with the yarn yoshi...but it costs so much more and it's just not worth it to me right now. I hate how expensive Amiibos are...because I really would love to collect them. Standard edition costs $49 on amazon...and when I put the order in, it went down to $42, because there is a prime discount on games. But the copy with the Amiibo costs $59, adds another few bucks for tax, and didn't have prime shipping, so it would have cost over $63, and would possibly not arrive until November 9th. I figured, *Censored* it...I'll just get the version that costs me $42 and will be here on Monday. Lmao.

Edited by Generations

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided to play through Arkham Origins for shits and gigs. The combat really sucks compared to Knight, but there's some stuff I actually like more (crimes in progress, investigations, etc.). And there's no Batmobile, which is a major plus in its favor.

Maybe I'm remembering the other games differently, but in basically every fight I only have the chance to do counters (one guy attacks, I counter, next guy immediately begins his attack, counter, rinse, repeat). It seemed like I was able to do more of the cool shit in the other ones.

Haven't played Origins, but I was kinda under the assumption that it would be basically the same as all the other Arkham games in terms of combat. Is it that much different to the point that it "sucks"?

Arkham Origins is basically the same as Arkham City. Literally.

So, I did get Yoshi's Woolly World, and it's basically the best game ever. Just the right combination of fun and a challenge...plenty of reasons to replay levels that you've already beat (there are flowers, packages of yarn, stamps, and health pieces to collect)...so, to officially 100% it, you should aim to get them all. Just a great game though.

Just finished the Uncharted 2 platinum, moving on to Uncharted 3. Hopefully I can atleast beat it on Crushing before WWE 2K16 on Tuesday.

I found Uncharted 3 to be far easier than Uncharted 2, mostly because of the UC2 final boss battle and that scene where you find that big guy on the train.

^ Just make more than one save. I never play games like Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Fable, Witcher, etc. without making as many saves as possible.

This. Make a few saves. It's what I did for my playthroughs. I have one that I have yet to finish. Doing a Legion playthrough, and nearly finished with it. Had a couple auto save *Censored* ups, but the main save is fine. I make a habit of saving before and after entering/exiting doors.

^ Just make more than one save. I never play games like Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Fable, Witcher, etc. without making as many saves as possible.

Have done it in the past (and currently have a backup on an external drive). Even had my backups end up glitched.

On topic

Playing Thief, as I just picked it up on PS4.

So, I did get Yoshi's Woolly World, and it's basically the best game ever. Just the right combination of fun and a challenge...plenty of reasons to replay levels that you've already beat (there are flowers, packages of yarn, stamps, and health pieces to collect)...so, to officially 100% it, you should aim to get them all. Just a great game though.

And now I'm jealous.