What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the controls or gameplay of MGS4, Peace Walker, Ground Zeroes, or The Phantom Pain. But, my brother bought the latter two, so I'm trying to get through TPP for the story, which always the big draw of MGS for me. In my opinion, the pinnacle of the gameplay was MGS2, while MGS1 had the best story.

After several hours and like a hundred deaths, I managed to beat mission 6. I never would have found the "honey bee" without guidance though. It's a maze in that place at the end.

Edited by WarGreymon77

Currently, playing Borderlands Handsome Edition, just got my past saves on it. Trying to 100% Until Dawn. Playing Town of Salem, hey if y'all wanna play add me as Triset (not yet a member when you sign up say Triset referred you lol) and trying to finish Dying Light. Also started The Crooked Man

Currently, playing Borderlands Handsome Edition, just got my past saves on it. Trying to 100% Until Dawn. Playing Town of Salem, hey if y'all wanna play add me as Triset (not yet a member when you sign up say Triset referred you lol) and trying to finish Dying Light. Also started The Crooked Man

What the game like on next gen? Been considering getting this for the longest time, adored borderlands 1 and 2, never got round to playing the pre sequel.

Went back to 3D Dot Game Heroes. Totally forgot how great this game was.......along with getting through the game again from beginning to end. :rolleyes:

I figured, "I got certain trophies and all of a sudden I stopped. Why?" Then I found out why, the hard way.

Still an extremely fun game to play, especially if you like 2D Legend of Zelda.

Achievement grinding on South Park Stick of Truth and the 360 version of WWE 2K15.

Getting my ass kicked by 'Who Got NXT' mode though. The final Sami Zayn match against Cesaro is such a shit-covered bitch. You've gotta kick out of Cesaro's finisher, which means you're obligated to be injured pretty badly. Then you need to save three finishers to do the OMG move in the corner, which means you need to fight long enough to get three finishers. Cesaro also counters *censored*ing everything. I finally got the three finishers and went for the OMG and he countered it, which brought me back to 2 finishers and gave him one. I got a 3rd finisher for a second time, and that asshole hit his finisher on me almost immediately after I did and I couldn't kick out, on account of it being the second finisher I'd taken in the match.