Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

Started playing Fae Tactics on Game Pass. I honestly love tactics games, and I'm not really sure why this one took me so long to get around to.

I was obsessed with Final Fantasy Tactics on Gameboy Advance back in the day.

Dead by Daylight (PS5)

Last few hours of the Bloodhaunt (double XP) event, last few days of the Haunted by Daylight (seasonal) event.

It'd be really great if both events were still running into the weekend, since I'm participating in my 10th year of Extra Life fundraising.

Installing Red Dead 2 on my Series X. Haven't played it in a long time. Just itching to start a new game and experience everything again. Unfortunately, had to uninstall some stuff (because I haven't got any external storage for my Series X yet, and RDR2 is f'in huge). But...yeah. Now just waiting an eternity for the game to install. 

Edited by Generations

On 10/31/2022 at 8:07 PM, Generations said:

^ How is Steamdeck?

(I'm not in the position to buy one...but you are the first person I've heard of owning one. Lol)

The battery life sucks but the console as a whole is incredible. Cyberpunk looks incredible and i found a way to emulate which was very simple to install so ill be able to play a ton of PSX, 2, Xbox, 360, Dreamcast etc games. 

I tried to play the new game on Game Pass...Ghost Song.

Holy shit is this tough. I mean...conceptually, it's not hard. It plays like a Metroid game or whatever. But, the very first main enemy is just a bullet sponge. There is a pattern to beating it (obviously)...but you take about two hits and you are already dead, and this guy just absorbs everything you throw at him. I tried it like three times and then just turned off my Xbox. The first "main" enemy. Lol...

Edited by Generations

Vampire Survivors on Game Pass.

Do y'all selves a favor and go play it. So damn good.

I played this shit for 6 hours today (two sittings). Time just flew by...

Edited by Generations

Pokémon Legends: Arceus (Switch)

Bought my copy on Saturday, and I'm already heavily addicted... throwing Poke Balls while hiding in tall grass to capture 'em has been ridiculously fun so far.

Cyberpunk 2077

Was gonna play it from the beginning...but I decided to just continue my old save with 65 hours. Took a while to remember how all the things work, but I am sufficiently back in the swing of things. Also feels great to play the game on the Series X instead of the original Xbox One (which is how I played and beat the game originally). Now I can experience things they way they were meant to be seen. Truly a great game now that it looks and functions the way that it should.