What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Just doing that thing of playing a bunch of random shit at the same time. 

WWE 2K22, Eiyuden Chronicle, and Tekken 7 on Xbox

Cozy Grove on Switch

Also started playing Minecraft again...on Xbox Series X. I had pretty much done everything in this game on Xbox 360...way back in the day. Then I played it more on Switch. But, I guess the newer versions have refreshed achievements (I assumed these just rolled over from the older version). So...I'm enjoying going back through and collecting those. Also, it's just such a good stress-free game to kill time with. Sometimes I look at my game library and just go "nope...nope...don't want to play that..." (which is kinda where I've been this week. So I figured...let me just jump back into this shit.

Edited by Generations

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Jumped in and bought Saints Row (Series X). Only played it for a bit...but it's not bad so far. 

I was hesitant about buying it at full price, just because the reviews have been less than great so far. But, yeah...I don't have any major complaints so far. Did have one weird clothing-clipping glitch...and I'm sure there are plenty more glitches coming. But for now...it's just a time-waster for me. Kinda the perfect thing I was looking for atm. 

Edited by Generations

• 2 weeks later...

Started on Bloodborne. Never played a From Software game before and it was already in my library so I might as well.

Made the mistake of farming blood echoes before I was even able to level up by fighting the first boss once. Whoops. Made it to the Cleric Beast so now I can start the game proper.

Edited by AlterNation

re-playing Control. cut my first playthrough short because i got stuck on the obstacle course lmao. came back to it months later and saw my save data deleted so i said “hell nah”. now September is pretty much dead for me as far as new games so i figured i might as well try it again.

^ I loved Control...but it was definitely one of those games that would be impossible for me to jump back into if I hadn't finished it. Which is pretty much why I made sure to finish up everything (including the DLC) on the first run through. - Anyway, playing Disney's Dreamlight Valley on Game Pass. Just a stupid time-killing, town-management game in a similar fashion to Animal Crossing. Nothing groundbreaking...but fun to run around and do menial tasks while interacting with Disney IPs...and it's free, so...that helps.

I play arcade games right now. I'm into mining and I play free dogecoin games at https://rollercoin.com/free-dogecoin where I can test my skills, complete missions and undertake tasks. In this game I can get free coins while playing. Great way to have some fun and earn extra coins while building mining center.

Edited by devjo

On 9/13/2022 at 1:57 AM, AlterNation said:

Still on Bloodborne and just beat Father Gascoigne on my first try. Proper proud of that.

You animal. Major props considering you've never played a FS game before. 

How you finding it? Bloodbornes my favourite of all they've done. Also, this make you want to dabble on their other outings?

6 hours ago, Kman said:

You animal. Major props considering you've never played a FS game before. 

How you finding it? Bloodbornes my favourite of all they've done. Also, this make you want to dabble on their other outings?

I'm really enjoying it so far!

Old Yharnam and the Blood-starved Beast kicked my ass (damn poison). Had to summon a hunter to help with that. (Arthur I think? Alfred) I made it way more difficult for myself because I hadn't started using the other consumables like Beast Pellets or Lures at that point.

I ended up beating Vicar Amelia first try, too, though! I'd started actually looking at the consumables I had and saw I had a bunch of Fire Papers to use, so that fight went really well.

I'm taking my time with it and mostly grinding at the moment.

As for the other games, maybe? From what I've heard Elden Ring seems like it's the most beginner friendly so I might give that a go eventually.

Edited by AlterNation

After spending 6 and a half months in Hospital, I'm currently playing WWE 2K22 on XBSX. Barely got it started as I ended up in Hospital end of March. Just got home yesterday, anyway... started a new Universe Mode playing as Bryan Danielson in my AEW Universe.

Fallout 76 | Xbox Series X

Decided to download it on the XBSX via Gamepass, Been AGES since I last played it on the PS4, and I'm actually enjoying it a lot more than I did before. And when did they add the 10MM Pistol before leaving Vault 76? That was very bloody useful, yes it was.

• 2 weeks later...

Went through Medievil with it being October and all. It's alot of fun, I found it hard at first but you soon get the hang of it.

Moving on to No Mores Heroes 3 on Ps5. Already played it on Switch but I'm looking forward to performing better. 

Taking a little break from Bloodborne at the moment. Got through a truckload of Chalice Dungeons just to fight the Pthumerian Queen. Still got to finish the DLC and main story yet.

Ludwig might just be my favourite boss fight ever. Holy shit.

Playing Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series (PS5) and really enjoying it too. The first game is so unhealthily adorable.

Edited by AlterNation