What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had an itch to play Yu-Gi-Oh Duelists of The Roses after watching some vids on it, went to get it then realised I don't have it anymore and haven't for at least a decade, so I've ordered another copy.

#dumbass

In the meantime I've just been testing a bunch of games with the RetroTINK 5X and this thing is amazing.

Edited by AlterNation

Genshin Impact 

Trying to get leveled up because my world level is 3 so stronger enemies, my Razor is the best I have, even have a 5 Star Claymore, Wolf's Gravestone which is perfect for him. Edit: Razor is now level 60 and my Claymore is 60 also, Average damage is about 600, except when it comes to Ruin Hunters. Ok, I'm not leveling anything up anymore until Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn gets added, glad it's free, same with her bow 

Fortnite 

Ok got Toxic Rick and Silver Rick, and Blaxk Suit Superman. I doubt I'll get Rainbow Rick but I'll atleast try and help my Sister to Level 100.

Split Gate

Wow it's actually fun, a TDM + Portal, enjoyed it, trying to convince my friends to download it

Even if I don't really play it, I try to log on once a day because the Atom Shop gives away 1 item free, mostly Scrap, Caps, Repair Kits, ect

Edited by TrisetMaster908

On 8/26/2021 at 9:13 AM, AlterNation said:

Had an itch to play Yu-Gi-Oh Duelists of The Roses after watching some vids on it, went to get it then realised I don't have it anymore and haven't for at least a decade, so I've ordered another copy.

Playing DotR now. Never actually finished the game before (either path) so I'm gonna try that. Need to find a way to level up my cards quicker without custom fields.

4 hours ago, AlterNation said:

Playing DotR now. Never actually finished the game before (either path) so I'm gonna try that. Need to find a way to level up my cards quicker without custom fields.

Get the mirror wall trap card it'll make both sides so much easier and it's easy to get all you have to do is get the code from the bottom of the card

I never realized that Psychonauts was mainly about exploring this camp. I'm not sure that I ever put much thought into what Psychonauts was at all. I just knew that it looked cool and I always wanted to play it, but never did. Now that I'm finally getting around to playing the original after all these years, I'm enjoying it a lot.

Started Horizon Zero Dawn last night. The 60fps update is lovely and made me glad that I waited to play it. It's fun!

Also beat the first half of Duelists of The Roses, only lost one duel throughout (to Darkness Ruler, of all people). I'll start the Lancastrian side soon.

Edited by AlterNation