• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

Animal Crossing

Sydney the koala replaced by Ozzie the koala on my island.  XD

Dead by Daylight

New tome and rift cosmetics released earlier this week, also Lunar New Year offerings & items to use up.

Edited by NegativeCreep

Cold War

Just upgrading weapons, close to getting my last zombies camo for the Gallow, and working on the Houser too. My go to for now is the M-16 such a good gun for Zombies upgraded.  Glad I finally beat the EE. I only need 5 more crystals and ill have all my skills upgraded

Fortnite 

Wow last night I grinded the HELL out of this. I didn't play much of Fortnite the past month with personal issues I've stated before and I had alot of challenges to do, I was about level 67 and after all the challenges I got to 80. In grinding because the season is over in a few weeks and I want everything in the pass, mostly Grogu, Mando's Full Beskar Armor, and the character Menace's Unbeaten attire 

Edited by TrisetMaster908

Hitman III

My first Hitman game lol. It's really cool that the game lets you transfer progress if you played the first 2 but it sucks that I haven't lol

Red Dead Online

After watching some Wild West RP gameplay on Twitch, I've decided to hop back into the proverbial rabbit hole.

Just wishing RP servers were actually a thing here on console.

Destroy All Humans. picked it up yesterday on the PS4. i wish they had made Path Of The Furon backwards compatible on the XB1 as i have that one for  the XBOX360.

i've had a daily routine for over a year now where i play fallout shelter for a bit immediately after first waking up. i have a vault on both the switch and ps4 versions.

Edited by Ryanixer

Dead by Daylight

All of these Red Envelope offerings won't burn themselves... only three remain on this seasonal Lunar New Year event.