Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

OIP.jpg

I have to admit that I feel like a hot shot online in this game since I'm usually the most ranked up player(265) and my main ride is the flying/hovering car with a machine gun and rocket missles. I'm a huge help in missions(what I usually do)because of them and in free roam I have a bunch of hideouts, vehicles and weapons! Yeah I know there's always a much better player but still. I feel proud or something when other players want a ride in my car or they follow me during missions when I'm on foot shooting it up and they have my back or especially if I'm able to have their back!

Edited by Kombatant

I have the 10 crowns to get the entire Sonic the Hedgehog outfit, just not sure if I want it after seeing upwards of 10 of them in each lobby I played in last night...

Fall Guys UK.jpg

Diesel-productv2-state-of-decay-2-home-E

Hadn't played this in like 2 or 3 years but finally decided to restart my community and play properly. Game can be really overwhelming at first but got the handle of things this time and played much better. So far my new community is happy and safe with no deaths nor survivors leaving me!

Ripping open those free Twitch packs, keeping fingers crossed for a juicy Diamond card to add to my DD lineup...

Baez.png

Skyrim: Special Edition | XB1

Inigo. MUST HAVE mod. So glad it's available on the XB1. Just started the new playthrough, wee bit rusty as I haven't played in a while.

Final days of the Halloween event, let's gooooo....

DBD ST Chapter.jpg

Edited by NegativeCreep