What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Guest Fight Me.

Got SmackDown SYM and HCTP for like 50 bucks on EBay. For that price, it's a steal for me personally. They were sold in "acceptable condition" so ofc they're scratched up as all hell but they are working just fine. Main Menu music goes silent after a while in SYM but doesn't bother me much. Works perfectly in-game, which is what matters.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Got SmackDown SYM and HCTP for like 50 bucks on EBay. For that price, it's a steal for me personally. They were sold in "acceptable condition" so ofc they're scratched up as all hell but they are working just fine. Main Menu music goes silent after a while in SYM but doesn't bother me much. Works perfectly in-game, which is what matters.

Ive been trying to find copies of HCTP for months..

Guest Fight Me.

Same man, I was debating for a while whether or not I should get HCTP for $100 on Amazon...but I said *Censored* it and got it on EBay. I don't normally get stuff there, but my friend who does told me to check the seller's feedback and see if they could be trusted. So I just hoped for the best lol

Last I checked, there was a HCTP on there for like 50 bucks. Almost got it before I saw this HCTP/SYM bundle for the same price.

Been playing the heck out of Borderlands 3, forgot how much fun it is. Playing Moze, love her special ability. I started off playing Zane, got to like level 13, the I played Fl4ck and passed level 30, Amara a bit, now Moze. Gonna finish with Moze. I want her ability to constantly gain ammo to my current weapon. And I'm not doing ANY DLC until I finish the game. In Borderlands 2 I didn't finish when I played the DLC and it spoiled

Roland's Death

And forgot how amazing the One Pump Chump gun was

9 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Nice. I've still got my copies from back in the days.

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 1:21 PM, Kman said:

Why do they cost so much for you guys?? I could likely pick up every WWE game on the ps2 for under £30. They're literally dirt cheap in the UK. 

Yeah agreed. It just depends on who's selling it I guess. It could be to do with that whole thing about HCTP is meant to be the best wrestling game. I've not played HCTP in ages but I've been wondering if it truly is the best or if people are just saying that nowadays to sound cool or something. I've also noticed that a lot of people are selling sorta old things now as if those things are collector's items when I don't feel they always are. Some of the TNA dvds from the past are going for lots of money even on Amazon UK. If you don't believe me check them out LOL.

Borderlands 3

Man enjoying this more, further than I was with Fl4k, Iron Bear tears people apart. I ALSO GOT AN INFINITY PISTOL!! It doesn't do alot of damage but finally. I never got one in Borderlands 2. 

Minecraft PSVR

Been trying to get in the same sever as my friend. Its been messing up

5 hours ago, Kombatant said:

615389-fortnite-battle-royale-xbox-one-f

Haven't tried the game in a long time but decided to because of the current Marvel cross over and I have to admit that I'm enjoying the game. Not just the Marvel mode stuff but in general!

Yeah this IMO is the best Battle Pass, freaking Thor, She-Hulk, Groot, Dr. Doom, Mystique, IRON MAN, Wolverine! Super Powers! Ive only got the powers like 3 times killing the Super Hero, and the rest killing those who have it, which is a PAIN. But it is fun, now whats a dang pain is doing challenges when they first come out because everyone and their mother all go there 

Woo! In Borderlands 3 they are adding an extra perk tree to all 4 characters. Fl4k's sounds awesome. I cant wait to see Moze, im still trying to get the perk where I gain ammo to my current gun constantly. THEN I'll work on making Iron Bear last longer. I think I'm getting close to the end, I still cant use a relic, I should be close to getting that. I have a legendary one. Man its SO MUCH easier to get Legendaries in this game than the previous ones. I hate I waited so long to try and beat this game, but its good I did since the DLC is out now.