Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

Battlefield 4 through the free EA access week. Fun story so far, I just always find BF weapons to feel really underwhelming and weak.

Payday 2: Crimewave Edition. They added alot of stuff to this game which is great considering how much fun the game use to be with limited levels and items

Shadow Warrior (the newer one). The sword combat is brilliant.

Attempting Fallout New Vegas on Hardcore Mode... so far, so good lol.

That right there will not get touched so I will not have 100% on the game. I'll never remember to eat, drink, and sleep.

On topic

Fallout New Vegas and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.

Intending on re-hooking my PS2 to my TV and enjoy some of those titles from back then.

Hell I might buy a new PS2 game in the process if I'm lucky.

Getting into Black Flag for the One. Really is a great game...just a shame that it was ported from last gen and not originally made for a more powerful system.

Man...I love long games...but it's like, every single one is huge these days. I still need to go back to playing Witcher 3, and now I'm involved in Black Flag...and they both just have so much shit to do. Which is great...but, not great.

Yeah...it's like, I wouldn't normally care about having a bunch of long games like this around...but, I need the space on my hardrive. If I could just play any game whenever I feel like banging out a few achievements, or increasing my percentage, that would be one thing...and Black Flag is that kind of game; The kind that I could play here and there for an entire year or two...but, once I uninstall it, I probably won't have the room to reinstall it, and it will just get "shelved" indefinitely. Current gen pisses me off.

Bloodborne. Never played any of the previous Souls games, so I'm understandably getting my arse handed to me

I beat Black Flag and I don't think I'm even past 30% complete

Put in 50 hours and all i have left to do is the legendary ships and perfect a few missions.

Fallout New Vegas (so far, so good haven't gotten a save file glitch) and The Crew.

Snagged The Order 1886 since it was just 20 bucks on amazon at the time. I don't hate it, but I mean, *Censored*, why couldn't they just have the player do more.