Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

Bayonetta - Nintendo Switch

Literally been years since I played the original, and since I found a copy of the original & the sequel for one price on Amazon... seemed like a no brainer.

Modern Warfare 

Just playing Multiplayer and leveling up and doing the tiers. Getting my AK leveled. And doing the Aisle 9 and getting my shotguns leveled, really want Dragon Breath

Had to work on my headshot game because to unlock an assault rifle(I dont recall the name atm) I had to get 2 headshots in 25 or so games. 

Edited by TrisetMaster908

Fallout 76

Time to immerse myself back into all things Appalachia... ventilate super mutants... pick some locks... the usual Fallout shenanigans.

Edited by NegativeCreep

Saints Row 3: Remastered | PS4

Playing with cheats enabled. Why? Because it's a shitload of fun. Besides, not bothered much about trophies anyway. I did however, made 2 saves. So I can replay with cheats off. Anyway, I forgot how much fun I had playing this game. I had to get used to NOT having super powers though, When I tried to sprint? I was like...why am I not running super *censored*ing fast? XD

Maneater

Completed the story in 13 hours, just need to do the side stuff now. Hopefully there's more content for this game coming

Fortnite 

Got Shadow Skye and Shadow Midas today. Gonna jump back to MW now that I got that out of the way. Now I have each character's shadow version. Didnt like Ghosts