What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Once again playing Fallout 4 on the PS4. Finally finished Automatron in my recent playthrough, was trying to figure out why I had like 3 frames per second, it was one of the mods I had, so I removed it and managed to defeat (by words) The Mechanist.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered

Completing the last few levels before I move over to the highest difficulty, to find any missing artifacts/spirit guide updates that I might have missed the first time around.

Played an hour and a half of Little Town Hero on Switch. That's the new game from Game Freak. It's pretty cool. Gonna take some getting used to...but, it plays kinda like a board game. I wasn't expecting that at all. Seems like each battle can end up taking a pretty long time. Instead of fighting a lot of monsters, it feels like you spend a lot of time on each one...and, like I said...it's a lot like a board game in that sense. If you like that kind of drawn-out, turn-based gameplay, I think you'll like it.

Reviews for it seem pretty bad...but I really don't know why. Like...were people just that shocked by how different it is? Because, I don't think it's "bad" at all. Like I said...I just played it for an hour and half without stopping...if the game was as bad as some of these reviews say, I wouldn't have made it past maybe 15 or 20 minutes...

I think it's definitely a game that I would only play if I knew I had nothing else to do for a while. I mean...you can't pick it up and play for 5 or 10 minutes like you can with Pokemon or whatever...but, that's not what it's meant to be. You're clearly meant to go around and around the map, turn after turn, strategizing until you get the win.

Edited by Generations

Toe Jam & Earl

Damn... kinda surprised to see how well this game has aged, and it's obvious why I was so addicted to this game back in the 16 bit gaming days. Need to help these bros get back to their home planet of Funkotron.

I've been grinding Muneshige for 2 goddamn hours now in Nioh for his *censored*ing smithing texts and I'm about ready to toss my controller through my goddamned window.

Edited by Brandon-X

I'm still waiting for the Amazon seller to ship The Sims 2 FreeTime, which I ordered on Friday. My last expansion pack, and then my Sims 2 expansion collection will be complete. I don't have any Stuff Packs, though. I might decide to buy Mansion & Garden Stuff eventually, but I only want it for the ceiling fans.