What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Aaaaaand I got the floating character bug in Fallout Glitchy6 that was in Fallout 4 at launch. Who the *Censored* tests these patches?!

Yikes... kinda makes me not want to play the game anytime soon.

FeelsBadMan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaaand I got the floating character bug in Fallout Glitchy6 that was in Fallout 4 at launch. Who the *Censored* tests these patches?!

Yikes... kinda makes me not want to play the game anytime soon.

FeelsBadMan

It's unacceptable. They keep screwing up. Fallout 3, FONV (ok, that was Bethesda Softworks/Obsidian, but I'll blame BGS anyway for the giggles!) These aren't yearly games, so they have no excuses for the issues etc.

That old ass, busted ass engine isn't helping. It was busted then, now they're tryna use it on a larger scale and it's just busting more sheeit

So anyway, I went back to playing Fallout 4. Because yeah, mods for the bloody win! I'm doing another survival playthrough, with mods that make Raiders, Super Mutants, Gunners extremely tough and deadly. Because I want a challenge. I also have the Survival Holotape to enable all beds have vanilla sleeping. And also have a mod that enables quicksaving. Yes, I still hate they forced people to sleep 1 hour like a complete idiot to just save!

Played a bit of Blair Witch on Game Pass. It's alright. Pretty meh, though...

Then I played some more Forza Horizon 4, because the Fortune Island DLC was half price and I bought that the other day. Although, I ended up not even playing the Fortune Island map, and just messed about with some other stuff.

Recently got back into Dragon Age Inquisition and loving it, obviously. Gonna finally get that platinum.

Got Human Fall Flat today and played for a few hours with my cousin, really enjoying it for what it is. Also got it while it's on sale for PS+ members, regular game is $20 and the bundle was only $10.

I was playing Fallout: New Vegas earlier.. I had no idea that Camp Shitsville (Searchlight) had a quest in a bunker beneath the church. I've played this game since it launched, so that was cool lol.

If I'm not mistaken that's where, if you have the Wild Wasteland perk, you would find the Holy Frag Grenades. A Monty Python Easter Egg. I found it when looking for every special weapon. Man I miss that game. I may go back and play it yet again for like the 7th time.

I was playing Fallout: New Vegas earlier.. I had no idea that Camp Shitsville (Searchlight) had a quest in a bunker beneath the church. I've played this game since it launched, so that was cool lol.

If I'm not mistaken that's where, if you have the Wild Wasteland perk, you would find the Holy Frag Grenades. A Monty Python Easter Egg. I found it when looking for every special weapon. Man I miss that game. I may go back and play it yet again for like the 7th time.

I...must've missed those. I have the Wild Wasteland perk. Must go and find 'em now lol. I do remember the "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER!" line at the Hoover Dam battle however.

Dead by Daylight - Public Test Build

Behavior developers did the Hawkins Laboratory map justice, in addition to how well the Demogorgon looks in-game... the new killer & survivor perks should be fun to run with a combination of existing killer & survivor perks.

Can't wait for it to officially go live, rumor has it that's when Steve's 'Scoops Ahoy' cosmetic will be available.

Giggity giggity

Borderlands 2 finishing up Fight for Sanctuary. Man the guns I got from VIP Rewards are OP! My Malawian(who is my favorite Manufacturer) is awesome. And I have a bunch of Keys again. I was running low(about 80 or so) now I'm back at like 160+ and I also have a bunch of VIP Points again too. I almost ran out buying VIP Reward Guns so I could get the Legendary Malawian weapon for Borderlands 3 getting 8 VIP rewards.

I'm gonna have to go to my bestfriend's house to download Borderlands 3 because of my crap internet. Its almost here, cant wait, hope there is alot of Easter Eggs. It's been YEARS since I played a brand new Borderlands game, not counting Borderlands GOTY from this year