What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Time at Portia, on Game Pass.

This should help hold me over till Animal Crossing finally drops.

Ironically, I tried playing the "PC master-race" version of this game (since it was included in Game Pass for PC), and it has some of the worst lagging issues I've ever seen. Definitely not my PC to blame...because, I can play much more demanding games with no problems. Not to mention, I can hear if my computer is struggling, and the thing didn't make a peep. PC version is just shit. So, yeah...I went and played the XB1 version instead. Runs smooth as butter.

Edited by Generations

Fallout: New Vegas

Started a new character with low Speech, Sneak and Medicine as I want to challenge myself. Plus? You can skip quests by passing Speech checks, and I've done a lot of playthroughs always using Speech.

Anyway...I've just come out of Vault 34, but used up all my bloody Radaway and Rad-X! But on the brightside? I did leave with a lot of loot. Yes I did. Though, Boone and ED-E are carrying most of it. They are very well trained pack mules!

My little nephew came over today and stayed the night and brought his PS4. So Im doing some online matches in MKX to get rid of some of the rust. I still dont have MK11 yet but it's most definitely on my list.

I hated MK11 at first, starting you enjoy it slowly, just wish they had some more characters to use, for tower modes. I'm doing the crypt as we speak.

Edited by VanillaSlice

Dead by Daylight

Playing the upcoming Freddy rework on their Public Test Server, loving it so far... even Freddy's "Springwood" map has been revamped, having different variants of the map.

Fallout 76 Still

And Black Ops 4 Alpha Omega Zombie map. This just may be the first EE I'll do! I've never completed a full EE before, this one seems easy. Closest I've been was Mob of the Dead in Black Ops 2(Mob and Blood are my favorite Zombies maps, if I want to get contracts done or level up my weapons I load up Blood and play)

Dead by Daylight

Playing the upcoming Freddy rework on their Public Test Server, loving it so far... even Freddy's "Springwood" map has been revamped, having different variants of the map.

I've heard he was reworked, what has changed?

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

I've heard he was reworked, what has changed?

Survivors start trials in the Dream State

Trying to wake up from the Dream State takes longer the more times you're put to sleep

Freddy can "trap" pallets

Freddy can place snares on the ground to put unsuspecting survivors asleep, and notify him of their location

Freddy can teleport to generators when he uses the new mechanic/power they gave him

Freddy can hit survivors who are awake, which puts them into the Dream State

He probably will not be a top tier killer in the game when it goes live, but it is soooo much more fun to play as him now. The mind game possibilities are better than Freddy version 1.0 ever had.

Edited by NegativeCreep

I'm going to try to play all of the Dragon Quest games, because I never have, and it's always something that I've wanted to do. I recently got a Pocket-Go, which makes it super easy to play the older ones. So, I've started Dragon Quest I on there. It's gonna take a long time, but it's worth it. Always looked like a cool series to me, but it never got the same attention in the states as Final Fantasy did, and I don't even know why.

Red Dead Online

26/28 Daily Objectives streak (on Saturday, a treasure map for the 28th day)

Acquired the "Herbalist" golden belt buckle (one of my favorites so far)

Locating hot spots for fishing, hunting, and picking herbs (for pesky dailies)

Leveling up my outlaw as quickly as I can

Fallout 76

I dont care what they say, I'm still having fun, tags for long post

I just killed my first player :lol: my friend was wanted, and 2 people showed up shooting at my house, I kicked her from my team, killed her, went to confront one of them, the lowest level broke in my house(idk how, it was a level 3 lock and that's only for high level people unless he got lucky from a perk pack. And I chased him for like 10 minutes, finally got him cornered, shot a missile at him, killed him, and took his junk. Dont brake into my house. Wish I had more .308 ammo and I could have used my light machine gun I got a few days ago. Heck in the same location just minutes later I got a .50 Cal Machine Gun. I got that after clearing out a location(the one where you have to craft excavator power armor to get s Power Armor frame plan) I was about to leave, and then bam, level 65 Scorched showed up and a level 30+ player in Excavator Power Armor appeared, I'm glad, that would have been complete hell to finish. Idk why the heck it spawned level 65 enemies, we were both lower than that. I've now acquired a good amount of Fusion Cores, I need the perks where it doesn't take power from it when I sprint. And need the perk where It over repairs to last longer. I still need more junk so I can craft said Power Armor. And my workshop budget is full. Ugh have to delete some things. I may have to help my friend move her CAMP because its right in Super Mutant hell. It's fine for me to go there because Caps, and .308 ammo when I kill them. Also used am Orbital Strike beacon to test it out..I need more now! I gotta wait till someone nukes a location

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Still playing My Time in Portia.

Just came to say that this game is a lot deeper than I expected it to be, and it's a very solid "village life" type game. It actually blends quite a few big games into one. It's like Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley, Minecraft, similar graphical style to Windwaker, and even has some creature designs that remind me of Viva Pinata. It has a pretty deep creation system, mining, fighting monsters, fishing, farming, taking missions from the townspeople, etc. For something I thought would hold me over till Animal Crossing Switch, it's actually turning into a fun game in its own right.

Edited by Generations