WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Diablo IV open beta (PS5)

Played this beaut a majority of the weekend, and my only regret is not downloading it sooner than I did.

Needless to say... I liked it so much, I'm gonna pickup a copy when it launches in June.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Better.

It feels sharper fidelity wise, better draw distance too. Its actually a very pretty game for the most part.

Frame rate still struggles though, when your in towns or more busy environments, it can drop to the low 20s but for the most part it sticks to 30 fps. 

Overall I'm quite impressed at what they've achieved considering how dated the switch tech is at this point. 

Edited by Kman

My brother bought a copy of Zelda and sent it to the house. He said I could play it first and then pass it along whenever I was finished. Bless that man. Lol. - I wasn't gonna buy it right away, because I've been out of work. This is basically the only way I was gonna be playing it this soon. 

• 4 weeks later...

I finally completed Ghostwire Tokyo the other day. Not just main story...but 100%, including almost all of the achievements. I only have three achievements left...two for the Spider's Thread mode, and one for the main game (a random draw for a fortune that is basically 1/100 odds and I have no choice but to keep trying and trying until I get it...which is a chore). 

Also, playing a lot of Disney Dreamlight Valley again since the update.

And TotK is a constant.

Edited by Generations

• 2 months later...

Been playing Vampire Survivors again. Bought it on Switch, since it's the perfect time killer for a handheld system. Also playing on Xbox again, since there was other DLC I never played. Still such a fun game that never gets old. Always blows my mind that it's so cheap and so many people still don't play it. They're practically giving it away for $5. And the DLC is only another couple bucks. Most fun you can have for under $10, IMO.

Edited by Generations

1 hour ago, Generations said:

Been playing Vampire Survivors again. Bought it on Switch, since it's the perfect time killer for a handheld system. Also playing on Xbox again, since there was other DLC I never played. Still such a fun game that never gets old. Always blows my mind that it's so cheap and so many people still don't play it. They're practically giving it away for $5. And the DLC is only another couple bucks. Most fun you can have for under $10, IMO.

I've been considering Vampire Survivors. I only recently learned about it, but it looks pretty good.

The past couple days I've been playing Bounty Train, and loving it.