What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Guardians of the Galaxy game is so good. Really strange to not hear many people talk about it. They really nailed every aspect of it. I'm honestly blown away by how good it is. Everything from the art direction, story, graphics, soundtrack, and gameplay itself. It's kinda funny...I was playing the games mentioned in the previous post, and I thought they would be a good example of what the Series X is capable of...but I honestly think Guardians of the Galaxy is impressing me more than anything else. 

Edited by Generations

WWE 2K22 (PS5)

Started a new MyRise playthrough to get the unlocks via the women's side of the mode. 

"Dangerous" Rose Thomas - pro athlete background, powerhouse class, making her start in NXT

Dangerous Rosie T.gif

Edited by Creepy Bro

Started a fresh save in Cyberpunk now that I have Series X. Not sure if I'm really going to hang through it and keep playing...but the game does look and play great. I enjoyed it when I played through it on Xbox One...and I feel like it will ultimately be worth playing again on Series X...but it's still a lot to commit to right now.

Was playing Skyrim but it CTD'd during the flashback to get Dragonrend and im worried its going to keep doing so at the same spot, since that quest is notoriously buggy even by Bethesda standards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...